Johnten & Jaeyong Pt.2

"Oh god, im nervous" Ten said trying to breathe normally while putting on makeup. Taeyong just chuckled and looked at him.

"Ten-ah, We can do it. Fighting!~ We practiced for this almost everyday" Ten nodded but remembered something/

"Fuck me" Ten said groaning and face palming himself.

"The fuck? No. Ask johnny to do that" Taeyong said looking at ten with a disgusted face. 

"Hoe, did you forget johnny and jaehyun are coming to watch us today?" Ten said and saw taeyong's face go through several emotions. Just then someone knocked on the door. 

"Come in" Thinking it was probably doyoung, ten said. 

"Wow, you both are looking hot as fuck" Ten and taeyong flinched and yelped as they heard the owner of the voice. They looked behind slowly and blushed smiling nervously. 

"Hm? Did you both forget we were going to come today?" Jaehyun asked looking at taeyong who was crossing his arms shyly.

"N-no, we thought you will be in the audience. N-not here." Taeyong replied. Ten just couldn't stop himself from checking johnny out. Jaehyun and johnny were wearing the uniform since they came directly from a match without changing.

"Did you have a match?" Ten asked pointing towards the uniforms. Taeyong then realized they were wearing the uniforms. And oh damn, jaehyun looked like a whole as meal in it.

"Yeah" 

"Well, congratulations" Taeyong and ten said at the same time. Johnny raised his eyebrow.

"For?" Asked johnny

"Oh, we just thought to congratulate you for the win?" Ten said smiling and taeyong nodded. 

"So you both just assumed we won" Jaehyun asked crossing his arms leaning over the door side. 

"Duh. I mean when don't you win. Like have you seen your skills? You both score, dribble and pass and basically play over all so nicely..." Taeyong nodded and ten rambled about how good the both of them played. If Taeyong and ten had an exam to write about it they would definitely score an A*.  While, Jaehyun and  johnny looked at taeten just screaming and fangirling about them like they were not literally infront of jaehyun and johnny. (A/n: idk if i phrased that right but you get the point)

Taeyong can stop nodded and cheering at putting his hands in his hair and relaised something and blushed, he looked at jaehyun and johnny enjoying him and ten fanboying from the side of his eye. 

"Ten.." Taeyong whispered, blushing profuesly. Ten didn't hear it at first then taeyong laughed out loud awardly. 

"Ten, don't we have to get our hair done?" Taeyong said smiling at ten who relaized he was fanboying infront of johnny and jaehyun. 

"Right..." Ten and taeyong rushed to sit down and made them busy to save themselves from embrassment.

"So? you both do see our games and observe us pretty carefully..." Johnny voiced out, both of them smirking as the boys were blushing. 

"N-no we don't...We just heard all t-this from someone haha" Ten said and awkwardly chuckled. Jaehyun hummed crossing him arms and going over standing behind them. 

"Really? So you both don't come to see us and stare us through the library window?" Jaehyun and johnny smirked seeing Taeyong and ten with shock on their faces.

"We have seen you both sometimes through the gym while we are practicing." Johnny explained.

"Anyways, we will be in the first row. Get ready. And a little something for good luck..." Johnny said and leaned forward to kiss ten on the forehead. While, Jaehyun kissed Taeyong on his cheeks and whispered a good luck, which sent shivers down his spine.

"T-thank you" Both of them said as the other two left the room. Taeyong and ten jumped and squealed for a while then got ready.

The announcer announced that Taeten will peform and they came on the stage smiling and getting into the position and started moving smoothly as the song came.

They danced to the beats and slowly as the lyrics came they lipsynced and danced

너를 처음 이후 모든 사소한 이유는 필요 없어진 feeling
초의 백분위까지 느껴지는 magic 섬세한 one minute
모든 신경이 전부 곤두서 너를 알기를 원해
낯설고 미묘한 작은 떨림마저 전부 전해지네

Holy fuck someone help johnny. Ten's voice was doing something to him. Then Taeyong started singing and dancing, both of their eyes went to the front row to see Jaehyun and johnny looking at them intently.

Stop, baby don't stop
멈추지 마 baby don't stop
나만 알아볼 특별한 그 sign (cool)
둘 뿐인 지금 baby don't stop

As both of them danced to this part Jaehyun's and johnny's eyes followed their hands and smirked seeing where it stopped. Oh god that whisper of taeyong's fueled something in Jaehyun. It took everything in Jaehyun and johnny not to go on the stage and drag the two. 

Soon, the performance ended with taeten teasing johnjae and johnjae just smirking and winking at taeten when they made eye contact. They went backstage and panted looking at each other.

"Yongie.... We did that. W-we just did that" Ten said panting slowly still not believing they performed Infront of an audience. Taeyong felt tears in his eyes as he sniffled slowly

"Y-yeah we just did that...." Taeyong said, laughing and cheering with ten. They were laughing and having fun but they were disturbed by a knock.

"C-come in" Taeyong said, already knowing it was Jaehyun and johnny.

"Well, that was once hell of a performance you both put up there" Johnny said coming in with Jaehyun and sitting down. Taeyong and Ten blushed.

"O-oh, thank you" Taeyong and ten replied.

"Oh yeah, what did you mean by the song?" Jaehyun asked, and both of them froze. Taeyong chuckled awkwardly.

"O-oh I wrote it for my sister hahaha" Taeyong replied, and ten looked at him with a disgusted look but nodded agreeing.

"I mean we both do understand English but whatever you say I guess" Jaehyun said shrugging and walking over to them with johnny following.

"So" Jaehyun pinned Taeyong to the couch smirking "Wanna go for a date, babe?" Jaehyun said in a low voice. Taeyong was in so much trouble.

While johnny just grabbed ten's waist and their faces were pretty close to each other. One move and their lips would touch. Ten could feel the hot breathe on his lips though.

"Let's go on a date, Babyboy" Johnny said smirking as ten gasped and blushed.

"I'll meet you on the gates, yong" Jaehyun said looking at Taeyong, who was still frozen but his eyes followed Jaehyun.

"Same" Johnny told ten who mindlessly nodded. 

-+-+--+-+--+-+--+-+--+-+--+-+--+-+--+-+--+-+--+-+--+-+--+-+--+-+--+-+--+-+--+-+--+-+--+-+--+-+--+-+--+-

~ Here you go the second part, I know it wasn't very good im sorry for that. But i do hope you enjoy~~~

~ Also do you guys want a DOIL side story for this? I will be including Jaeyong and Johnten as well. Comment if you want ^~^

~ Thank you for reading!!