💛🌹 Jaeyong 🍑💛

Requested:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Screams. That's all he could hear, but he loved it. His fans screaming and chanting for him, he loved it. Jaehyun, Jung Jaehyun, that's his name. An idol, who loved his profession with all his heart.

He had a face-to-face fansign with the fans today. It's a event where fans would line up to meet Jaehyun and get their album signed by him. Jaehyun had a mic if he wanted to say something to all his fans.

"Hello everyone, I'm Jaehyun" Cheers. "Are you guys ready" Screams. "Then we shall begin" Jaehyun said as he smiled.

He sat down on the chair and soon the event began. One by one the fans started coming up with their albums, talking to him. His heart felt really full. Jaehyun really liked the event. He was so proud of himself to have made such a big fanbase.

"Hello" Jaehyun said in a cheery tone, still looking down to grab another album.

"What's your na-" Jaehyun stopped himself, as he looked up and met the eyes of the most beautiful person ever. And his greatest fan to ever exist.

"....Taeyong" Jaehyun breathed out, the eye contact never breaking. His husband. Taeyong and Jaehyun met each other through a party. Taeyong was a really big fan of Jaehyun, he was a valentine as jaehyun's fans are called. Slowly, both of them started a relationship and now here they are, husbands.

Jaehyun let out the most whipped smile as he saw taeyong blush a little as they made eye contact.

"Hi.." Taeyong said smiling and waving awkwardly. They both knew they wanted to say stuff to each other, but they couldn't, they weren't at home. Taeyong just thought he should give Jaehyun a normal fan advice.

"Jaehyun-ah..." Saying that, was the most awkward thing taeyong said. At home he calls his husband 'Hubby' or 'jaehyunie'.

"Hmm?" Jaehyun raised an eyebrow, smiling at taeyong. Jaehyun took time purposely writing down stuff on the album otherwise taeyong would have to leave and let the other fan come up.

" Don't overwork yourself. You're doing great. Take a lot of rest" Taeyong said, playing with his hands and giving a cute little action "fighting".

Jaehyun couldn't control his chuckle and whipped smile that he let out.

God, hes so cute

"Okay, thank you. You should take of yourself too" Jaehyun did the cute action "fighting" back to taeyong, causing to taeyong to smile. And jaehyun's swears he almost got a heart attack. It took everything in him not to get up and kiss the older right there.

Jaehyun quickly wrote and signed the album and gave it. Taeyong gave a little smile and mouthed a 'bye' which hopefully no camera saw. Jaehyun nodded.

As Jaehyun finished, he went to the apartment he bought with taeyong. There was a rumor about him buying apartment but his fans liked it and didn't say anything about it.

"Love, im home!" Jaehyun yelled as he turned to close the door and felt strong hug from behind. He chuckled.

"Missed you..." Taeyong mumbled burying his face in jaehyun's neck. Jaehyun couldn't handle anymore of this, he could't stop himself, he turned around and placed a kiss on taeyong's lips. Full of love.

Jaehyun pulled away seeing, the cutest blush on taeyong's cheek.

"You just saw me at the fansign tho" Jaehyun said, keeping the eye contact, with his hands on taeyong's waist and taeyong's hands on the youngers neck.

"But that was long ago... Didn't you miss me?" Jaehyun chuckled, his husband was adorable.

"Missed you a lot baby." Jaehyun said as he booped taeyong's nose. Taeyong let out a smile.

"I saw the album...." Taeyong said in a soft shy voice, Jaehyun raised his eyebrow.

"What do you think about it?" Taeyong blushed, whining and hiding his face in the others neck. Jaehyun gently massaged his waist letting out a chuckle.

"It's okay, love. You can say it whenever you are comfortable hm? I'm not forcing you..." Jaehyun said as he kept massaging taeyong waist. Taeyong shook his head still having his head in Jaehyun's neck. He slowly pulled away, looking in jaehyun's eyes.

"N-no.. I feel the same..." Taeyong blushed darkly, cheeks becoming a tomato. Jaehyun's eyes glowing, he was so happy.

"I love you, baby. I always will" Jaehyun voiced out. Taeyong's heart fluttered, he felt so fuzzy hearing Jaehyun say that. See the thing is, even though they are married they never said 'I love you' to each other. They decided to move slowly.

"I-i..love you too, jaehyunie" Taeyong said, shyly. Jaehyun leaned forward and caught taeyong's lips in a kiss. He cant stop himself around taeyong. The man is too cute for his own good. Taeyong let out a sound as Jaehyun attacked his mouth with a tongue. And they also never had there honeymoon, but theres a first for everything right? 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-I really really hope you guys like this chapter because i reallyyyy had fun making it. 

- Thank you guys for all your support. I love you <3