Chapter 1

[Sunoo's POV]

there he is. the love of my life walking down the school halls, girls surrounding him, obviously. his smile, his hair, and everything about him. he's just so perfect. "bitch stop staring at sunghoon like that. he'll think you're creepy" jungwon groaned.

"was i even staring at him" i asked "um yes?? and 1st period is about to start so you better stop staring at the boy and go to class before you get into detention again!" jungwon yelled.

"okay okay!" i said "see you at lunch" jungwon said. i took my books from my locker and started going to my first class, math. ew.

just as i was about to go inside the classroom, a strange boy who i haven't seen before bumped into me, which caused me to fall down. i looked up and saw a boy wearing a black hoodie, along with his uniform.

okay I'm gonna admit it, he's cute and he looks friendly- "watch where your going" he rolled his eyes and walked away, not even bothering to help me stand up. "jerk" i sighed

-♡-

"jay talked to me a while ago!" jungwon cheered, stuffing himself with the cafeteria food. it was lunch time and we're currently eating in the cafeteria. "isn't he straight?" heeseung asked "no one knows" jake replied.

"so what did the two of you talk about?" i asked jungwon "he asked me if he could copy my math homework" jungwon giggled. that moment, heeseung, jake, and i slapped our foreheads.

"what" jungwon said "seriously?" i asked "yeah and of course I let him copy it. i mean, its jay we're talking about!" he groaned "jungwon i've been your friend for 2 years already yet, you never let me copy your homework" i groaned

"you and jay have different advantages in my point of view" jungwon stuck his tongue out "rude ass" i glared at him "so how are things with sunghoon, sunoo?" Heeseung asked.

"nothing. the ice prince wont even steal a glance at me" i groaned.

I looked at jake and noticed that he looked a bit uncomfortable. wait no, uneasy. "jake hyung are you okay?" i asked "yes i am why?" he chuckled nervously.

"nothing" i said. i suddenly saw sunghoon with jay in another table. wait there's another guy with them, wait thats not just any guy. thats the jerk who bumped into me a while ago.

"jungwon who's the new guy thats sitting with sunghoon and jay" i asked "oh he's a new student. his name is nishimura riki" jungwon said. "why are you asking?" jake said

"he bumped into me a while ago when i was going to math class. he didn't even help me stand up nor say sorry" i rolled my eyes "oh so he's one of those boys.." jungwon said "yeah"

"can you stop talking with food in your mouth" heeseung commanded. "but he asked me a quest-" jungwon cut himself off when he started coughing.

"idiot" i rolled my eyes. suddenly, something happened that caused all of us in the table, open our mouths in shock. jay was approaching our table.

you think thats not a big deal? oh ok. did i mention that he sat beside jungwon? "hi guys!" jay cheered. we were all tongue tied, honestly.

"hi!" jake cheered "you guys don't mind if I sit here right?" jay asked.

"yeah sure" I replied "sooooo why are you here? I don't wanna be rude or anything but aren't you supposed to be sitting with sunghoon and the new kid?" heeseung asked.

"oh yeah! i only came here to ask jungwon something" jay said nervously "ask him what?" i asked "i wanna h- have his number" he stammered.

i looked at jungwon and smirked when i saw his red ass face "well? jungwon? can i have your number?" jay asked, scratching the back of his head. that moment, jungwon just stood up and ran away.