Chapter 18

"we did kiss but lets forget about that yeah? we'll continue the deal, thats it" sunoo demanded "ok.." niki sighed. since sunoo showed no signs of liking the younger, niki thought that its best if he erased all his feelings for him and just do whatever sunoo wanted.

"sunghoon hyung said that he wants to go out with you tomorrow.." niki said, looking at the floor "really? did you tell him?" sunoo asked "yeah"

a smile immediately crept up to sunoo's face "thank you riki, you're the best!" sunoo cheered "no problem hyung.." niki replied "aww you look sad! lets play video games right now!" sunoo yelled. he grabbed niki's wrist and started dragging him to the living room.

"lets set it up!" sunoo said.

-♡-

"you cheated!" sunoo whined. both of them had played for 2 hours already, yet sunoo kept on losing "i didn't! you just suck" niki laughed. sunoo threw a pillow at him "should we play again?" niki asked "i want to but im hungry. lets eat" sunoo replied.

"lets try cooking something together! jay and jungwon are on a date right now" sunoo said "and if we burn the house down?" niki asked "oh come on. im sure we wont!" sunoo laughed.

the both of them went to the kitchen and started preparing the materials they needed "what are we gonna cook?" niki asked "does jay have a recipe book?"

"yeah, he has a shit ton in his room. do you want me to get them for you?" niki asked "yes please. by the way, you are not allowed to curse" sunoo said strictly "im a grown man! i can do whatever i want-" niki was cut off by sunoo flicking his forehead.

niki groaned and went to get jays recipe book while sunoo thought of something to cook. niki then came back with a thick recipe book with him and placed the book on the counter "now what" niki said "we cook!"

-♡-

"these actually taste amazing!" niki beamed "told you im good at cooking" sunoo rolled his eyes and ate his pasta "yeah whatever"

"did you-" sunoo's phone suddenly started ringing, cutting niki off "wait its sunghoon. excuse me" sunoo left the dining room and went to a place where niki couldn't hear their conversation.

[Sunoo's POV]

after excusing myself from the dining room, i went outside and picked up sunghoons call. im surprised actually, he's never called me first. i was always the one disturbing him.

calling hoon <3...

hi sunghoon! whats up?

can i ask something?

sure!

do you still like me?

oh uh..
thats random haha

im sorry i just wanted to ask
i hope im not making it awkward or anything

oh not at all!
y... yes i still like you.. why are you asking?

uh..
where are you right now?

im at jay and niki's house

great! my house is just a block away from theirs.
i'll go there!

okay but why? is everything okay?
usually im the one who talks to you first

nothing big dont worry
i just have to tell you something

oh okay. see you then!

thats odd. sunghoon never wants to meet up with me unless someone tells him to do so "hyung!" i looked at the direction of the voice and saw niki waving at me "oh sorry! im coming!" i yelled. i went inside the dining room and saw niki with one eyebrow raised.

"what did he say?" he asked me "oh nothing. he's actually coming to visit me right now" i replied "now? why?"

"i dont know but he must have something important to say because he sounded serious when we were talking. he also asked me if i still liked him, thats it" i said "oh"

after eating, we washed the plates and fixed the house a little. then, someone knocked at the door.

[3rd Person's POV]

sunoo opened the door, expecting sunghoon but it was just jay and jungwon "oh you guys are back!" sunoo said, letting the both of them in "yeah. jungwon and i were supposed to go to the vet so his dog could have a checkup but wonnie was too tired already" jay said and squished jungwons cheeks.

sunoo faked a gag "oh by the way, sunghoons coming" sunoo said "sunghoon? why?" jungwon asked "i dont know, i think he has something to tell me" sunoo replied.

"oh you guys are back. try sunoo hyungs pasta, its amazing!" niki said "oh thank god! im starving" jungwon groaned "seriously jay? you took him out on a date and didn't let him eat?" niki asked "i.. uh.. forgot" jay chuckled.

"is that sunghoon?" jungwon asked while looking behind me "oh he's here! he said he wanted to talk about something, nothing big!" sunoo replied and opened the door once again to let sunghoon in.

sunghoon was about to enter the house but stopped himself and decided to talk to sunoo outside instead, to avoid the others tattle tailing and for privacy "hi guys, can i talk to sunoo for a while? its important" sunghoon said

"oh sure whats it about?" jay asked "something.. private. dont worry we wont take too long" sunghoon reassured "in private? what could you possibly talk about in private thats so important? you guys dont even converse that much" ni-ki said.

we all looked at him in confusion "calm down ni-ki. they're just going to talk" jungwon said, patting ni-ki's back "but-" ni-ki got cut off by sunghoon "give us time ni-ki. you aren't sunoo's boyfriend or anything, so stop being so possesive"

this hit ni-ki hard. though sunghoon had a point, he and sunoo were just friends. therefore he doesn't have any right to tell him what to do and what not "dont worry riki, it'll be quick" sunoo said, giving ni-ki a smile.

ni-ki only nodded.

sunoo and sunghoon walked and walked till they reached jay's backyard "okay so whats up?" sunoo asked "you like me right?" sunghoon asked "y- yes" he replied. somehow, it felt a little off for sunoo to say that he liked sunghoon.

"great. be my boyfriend"

_______________

im back clowns🤡