Chapter 38

tw !! alcohol & touching without consent

( i dont know what the warning is called
so i just wrote that. dw its not too much.
still, if the topic is disturbing to you
then please skip the fourth paragraph! )
_______________

"just give me anything" sunoo said to the bartender and placed his elbows on the counter. he waited for a while and got the drink. when he finally got it, he gulped it down almost immediately. he didn't like the taste of alcohol but something about the taste and the pain he felt when swallowing it made him drink more for some reason.

he felt a tipsy and was about to leave when he suddenly felt someone sit on the stool next to him "hey pretty boy" the man said. sunoo laughed and took another shot of his drink "wh- at do you wa.. nt?" sunoo said, his hiccups attacking him all of a sudden.

the man scooted closer "whats your name?" the man asked. he brought his hand up to sunoo's face and caressed his cheek with his thumb "my name? i cant remember my name?" sunoo laughed.

"hey" the man said, his voice getting deeper. he placed his left hand on sunoo's thighs and started bringing it up and down. sunoo was obviously pretty drunk, but he was sober enough to know what the man was up to "wanna go to my place? lets have some fun" he said.

sunoo stood up once he knew what the man wanted and shot him a glare "y- you perv-!" before he could even finish what he was saying, he felt someone pull him by the shirt. he turned around and saw ni-ki, who looked like he was about to go insane. if looks could kill, the man would be dead by now.

the man stood up and walked closer to the younger "who the hell are you?" he asked, crossing his arms "what the fuck were you gonna do to him?" ni-ki said, dodging the question "nothing. we were just gonna have some fun" he replied "leave my boyfriend alone." ni-ki said.

"oh so you're the little boyfriend! why did you allow him to dress like that? how irresponsible. you shouldn't have allowed him to go here by himself looking like a snack!" he laughed. ni-ki was about to throw a fit, but sunoo was quick enough to stop him from doing so.

"let's just leave" sunoo said "no we have to teach him a lesson!" he yelled. ni-ki was dead serious and it was the first time sunoo saw him mad, really really mad. it scared him "dont do it. lets go" sunoo said. ni-ki put his fist down and dragged sunoo out of the place. he took him to his car and slammed the door shut when the both of them were inside.

the older waited for him to speak, and blinked his eyes a few times to stop himself from passing out "why the hell would you go there alone sunoo! do you know what that man could've done if i didn't make it there in time?!" ni-ki yelled.

sunoo looked down and started crying. if he didn't drink, he would have talked back and started arguing with ni-ki but the alcohol made him a little emotional "stop crying! do you know how worried i was?!"

"i dont want you to get hurt. please never do this again" sunoo nodded and rested his head on the window. ni-ki started driving and took him to his house since he knew that if sunoo's parents found out that he was drinking, he would get in big trouble.

they arrived and he told sunoo to leave the car "i can- t- walk hehe" sunoo laughed. ni-ki frowned and carried him on his back. when he opened the door, he found jay in the living room with jungwon "what happened? why is he laughing?" jay threw sunoo a weird stare.

"nothing. i'll just take him to my room" ni-ki replied. he went upstairs and entered his room, placing sunoo gently on his bed "he asked me what my name was and i couldn't remember hahahaha" the older laughed and streched his arms. ni-ki sat on the bed and sighed "you!" sunoo sat up straight and squished ni-ki's cheeks "-you're late!" sunoo laughed once again "can i tell you a secret ni-ki san?"

he brought his mouth closer to the younger's ears "my mom is a fairy" he giggled "hyung you're crazy" ni-ki whined. sunoo yawned and played with ni-ki's fingers. he stared at the drunk boy and thought that he looked adorable "i love you ni-ki" sunoo said, making his cheeks turn beet red.

"riki is a very sweet boy. he takes care of me a lot and makes me feel very loved. he is gentle and doesn't do things that make me uncomfortable. he makes time for me and gi- ves me the best hugs and kisses. he.. he.. he.. i forgot what i was gonna say" sunoo pouted.

ni-ki sighed and made him lay on the bed "is your name riki? why do you look like riki? can i give you a kiss?" sunoo asked "no you have to rest" the younger removed his shoes and covered him with a blanket to keep him warm. he looked at the older, who was already snoring. he brought his face closer to his and gave him a kiss on his forehead "im sorry. im really sorry hyung. i should have been there with you" ni-ki said.

ㅡ ♡ ㅡ

sunoo woke up with his head throbbing in pain. he groaned and almost fell out of the bed but someone caught him "my head hurts so bad ah" he groaned. fortunately, ni-ki had already prepared everything. he asked jay to make him some hangover soup and bought some pills in the pharmacy nearby

"take this" he gave him a pill and sunoo took it from him "did i do anything wrong?" sunoo asked him, hoping he would say no "no. but you told me your secret" ni-ki smiled.

"what secret? i got nothing to keep" he raised his eyebrow and looked at him in confusion "you told me that your mom is a fairy" the younger laughed, giving sunoo a peck after "sorry i act a little weird when im drunk"

"dont be sorry. its cute" ni-ki said. sunoo streched his arms and started drinking the soup "where were you by the way?" sunoo asked "some idiot flattened my tire! i had to fix it!" the younger cried and sunoo laughed.

a few minutes later, he finished and ni-ki took the bowl from him "does your head still hurt? do you need anything?" he asked, wrapping his arm on his waist "nope im okay!" sunoo cheered.

______________

i wanted this part to have more drama but im a good author and i think i have to stop the angsty stuff now 👺 this book only has a few chapters left btw :(