Chapter 37

a few days passed and sunoo was really happy. he appreciated ni-ki trying his best to make plans even though sunoo told him a lot of times that he was doing okay. they had a few simple dates here and there. even cuddling with him on the couch was more than enough for the older to feel like the happiest man in the world.

the two were currently on the bed, resting their bodies as they had a very busy day at school. ni-ki's arms were wrapped around the older's waist as usual while sunoo rested his head on ni-ki's chest "hyung" ni-ki moved his right hand from his waist to his hair, brushing it gently. sunoo replied to him with a small hum.

"lets go on a date" he said "we just went on one a couple days ago though? i'd love to riki but-" ni-ki cut him off, "i meant like a date-date. a serious one this time? i'll ask taki to give me a day off tomorrow!" he told him "okay then" sunoo giggled.

ㅡ ♡ ㅡ

"hey taki can i have a day off today? i promised sunoo that i'd take him on a date, i hope its not a problem" ni-ki said, slamming his locker shut. taki clenched his jaw out of anger but made sure to maintain the innocent look plastered on his face "oh for sure! where are you taking him?" the short male asked, sending him a warm smile.

"do you know the restaurant that recently just opened near the mall? yes im taking him there" he replied "oh my goodness that place is booming! glad to know you're taking care of your boyfriend well. im jealous haha" taki chuckled "-anyways my next class is starting in a few so i'll see you later!" taki added.

the both bid their goodbye's and drifted apart, going to their respective classes. not taki though as he had other plans.

ㅡ ♡ ㅡ

"hey sunoo!" a high pitched voice yelled, getting sunoo's attention. he turned his head and was bewildered when he saw taki running to him with a warm smile "do you.. need anything?" sunoo asked, trying his best to break the eye contact "yes can i please borrow your phone? i need to call my parents. unfortunately, i left mine in the science lab and the room is already locked" he replied.

sunoo shrugged his shoulders and gave him his phone "dont do anything else. i'll just wait here" he said. taki nodded and distanced himself from sunoo a little.

a few minutes passed and he handed it back to the older, thanking him after and left "hey" sunoo jumped when an arm suddenly came in contact with his shoulder "can you atleast show your face first before talking to me i swear to god riki if you do this again i will-!" he cut his sentence off and placed his right hand on his chest "sorry" ni-ki ruffled his hair and chuckled.

"what time are you picking me up? i need two hours to prepare" he laughed "is 6 pm okay?" ni-ki asked "yes thats perfect!" he cheered.

ㅡ ♡ ㅡ

"are you sure you want to wear that?" jungwon looked at sunoo who was fixing some strands of his hair in the mirror "is it too much?" sunoo asked him "no no you're literally just wearing a turtleneck and ripped jeans. you know how people are nowadays. it also worries me that the restaurant you're going to, has a club nearby" jungwon replied.

"its not like im going there alone wonnie dont worry. riki's gonna be there" he laughed "yeah i know and im sorry for saying this but why do i feel like this date won't go well?" jungwon told him "how so?" jungwon flopped himself on sunoo's bed "i dont know"

"you got nothing to worry about. im gonna be fine" sunoo chuckled. he checked the time and noticed that ni-ki was ten minutes late "he's supposed to be here already. I'll call him" sunoo said.

calling riki <3...

riki? where are you?

hyung! im sorry i can't pick you up
dont worry we'll still have our date!
can you go there by yourself?
i promise i wont take long!

okay. stay safe!

you too hyung I'll see you later

call ended...

"you're going by yourself?!" jungwon glared at him "-no this is unacceptable. i'll call jay and tell him to pick you up. its not safe" jungwon added, whipping his phone out of his pocket. sunoo nodded.

a few minutes later jay arrived and took sunoo to the restaurant. they arrived shortly and sunoo got out of the car "i think i should stay with you for a while. you can't go there alone" jungwon said "no i can go there myself. im gonna be fine"

"okay but if something happens to you i swear to god im gonna kill your brother jay!" jungwon yelled, glaring at jay after. sunoo laughed and said goodbye to them. he entered the restaurant and the waiter took him to the table ni-ki reserved for them.

he waited and waited till he got bored and decided to use his phone for a while "where the hell is this kid? its already 7:30!" sunoo yelled. he continued scrolling in his twitter timeline, liking every single tweet he saw.

riki <3:

sunoo🦊:
hey
where are you?
delievered - 7:58 pm

"unbelievable" sunoo stood up and stormed out of the restaurant. he didn't want to go home yet, he couldn't waste the amount of effort he put in his look. so he looked around and saw the club jungwon talked about a few hours ago "a little alcohol won't hurt right?" sunoo said to himself.