Chapter 5

why is jungwon so cute, im gonna cry☹️

________________

"hyung can you please let me borrow your pen?" jungwon asked. i sighed and handed him an extra pen "you better give it back or else" i threatened "yeah yeah yeah, i will don't worry" he rolled his eyes.

jungwon and i are currently inside our classroom, waiting for our english teacher to arrive. i was just staring out the window, my chin resting on my palms "hyung are you okay? you seem a little down today" he said.

"because I am" i sighed and fiddled with my fingers "you can talk to me" he said and patted my back "i feel like jake is hiding something from me" i said "why do you say so?" he asked

"sunghoon and i were supposed to hang out yesterday and go to the new ice cream store that opened 2 days ago, however, jake hyung texted me and said that sunghoon canceled it because he had an emergency. i didn't have a problem with that at all! it's just... when i was about to go home, niki ran into me and i told him that my plans with sunghoon hyung got canceled

niki felt bad and wanted to cheer me up so he took me to the ice cream store instead. when we were about to go inside, we saw sunghoon hyung with jake. after all that, i texted jake hyung and asked him what he did after class. he said he tutored jay because he needed help with math.

i believed him a little bit because i thought he tutored jay after meeting up with sunghoon. not until jay tweeted that thing about you. thats where i knew, that he was hiding something from me" i explained.

"i'm sorry hyung, i can talk to jake hyung if you want!" jungwon cheered "it's alright jungwon, i'll figure it out by myself" i said, smiling.

he didn't look convinced but nonetheless nodded, the english teacher arrived and started teaching us some english words.

english was a fun subject and i've always paid attention everytime mr. namjoon gives us english lessons, however, today i couldn't really concentrate. my head was starting to hurt from thinking.

"mr. kim sunoo? i asked you a question" mr. namjoon said "oh sorry sir i was zoning out.. can you repeat the question please?" i asked him.

"can't concentrate today huh? thats alright. do you want to go to the school clinic and have some rest? you can be excused for today" he said "okay sir. my head is hurting, thank you" i said and stood up.

i took my backpack and gave mr. namjoon a bow before going out of the classroom. i went to the clinic and told the school nurse that i was having a headache. the nurse handed me some pills and told me to rest for a bit.

the door opened, revealing, heeseung, jay, and jake "SUNOO ARE YOU OKAY" heeseung yelled and ran to me "it's just a headache! you're making it worse!" i groaned.

"and im okay don't worry" i said "what happened sunoo? jungwon said you were a little down today" jake said.

"uh.. i was just thinking of something but my head started to hurt, im okay don't worry!" i cheered and smiled "just tell us if you want anything!" jay yelled "can you guys stop yelling, i'm gonna go deaf" i giggled.

"by the way, can you guys get niki for me?" i said "YES SIR" jay yelled "HE TOLD YOU TO STOP YELLING" heeseung scolded jay "NO HE TOLD US TO STOP YELLING. WHY ARE YOU YELLING TOO" jay shot back "can you idiots shut up and help me find niki?!" jake said.

"thanks hyung" i said. 5 minutes later, the door opened but instead of niki appearing, it was sunghoon.

"s- sunghoon hyung! why are you here?" i asked "i wanted to visit you" he sighed "oh no im okay i-" he cut me off and shook his head.

"i owe you for not showing up yesterday" he said "thats alright, i understand!" i smiled

[Ni-Ki's POV]

"sunoo wants to talk to you" heeseung said "why?" i asked "i don't know, by the way, he has a headache so you better hurry up and go to the clinic. he needs you" jay said.

"he has a headache?" i asked, not making it obvious that i'm worried as hell  "just go already!" heeseung yelled. i groaned and nodded.

i started going to the clinic and thought about some things on the way.

yes, i like sunoo hyung. but i shouldn't talk to him a lot otherwise, my feelings for him will get bigger. and he already likes someone else. oh and if you're wondering why i agreed to his deal, its because i wanted to.

it was just an excuse for us to get closer, and i thought it wasn't really a bad idea. not until, he told me he liked sunghoon hyung. it was too late to back out of the deal, because i've already agreed to it. now i'm in this situation.

i stopped walking when i reached the clinic. however, the door was only half closed, so i peeked a little bit and saw sunghoon, already there with him.

i sighed and left. it's not really a 'win-win' situation like what he said, because its only him who gets the good effect. not me.

_______________

I should stop the drama for a while- its still chapter 5 and i dont wanna stress yall out🤩😌

ps. sad endings don't exist in my books so dw💅