Chapter 15

you dropped your clown license ma'am😖

________________

[3rd Person's POV]

"so sunoo, you like sunghoon?" jay asked him. sunoo and jungwon were supposed to go home but jay insisted that they stay at their house because it was already late "uh yeah, is it really that obvious?" sunoo scratched the back of his head.

"bitch its literally so obvious! wouldn't be surprised if sunghoon knows already" jungwon said and gave his cookie a bite "ok fine it's obvious. can i confess something to the both of you real quick?" sunoo asked.

"sure" jay replied and took a seat beside jungwon. jungwon did try pushing jay off the couch but jay was too strong for him.

"when niki first arrived here, i.. i've been unsure.. i dont have feelings for niki okay?! its just.. whenever sunghoon is around, my heart doesn't beat fast anymore like it usually does. and everytime sunghoon and i's hand brush against each other, i dont flinch.. is this normal?" sunoo pouted.

jay and jungwon looked at each other and snickered "are you sure sunghoon's the one? because in my point of view, i think you have feelings for someone else" jungwon said

"well i better meet that person soon" sunoo sighed "what if you've met him already?" jay chuckled.

"who on earth is that person then? because as of now, my heart still belongs to sunghoon" he groaned and smacked himself with a pillow "ni... shi... mu... ra..?" jungwon said, emphasizing every syllable in niki's name. sunoo looked at him with disgust.

"hell no!" sunoo faked a gag.

jungwon and jay looked at him, smirking "if the two of you date, i'll call you" jay laughed "im 100% sure we won't date so calling me won't be necessary jay" sunoo shrugged.

"by the way, did niki tell you that he's leaving for japan in a month?" jay asked and put his right arm around jungwons waist "what? he's leaving?" sunoo asked.

for some reason, sunoo felt a his heart drop. he didn't want niki to leave him "that idiot. obviously, niki is adopted because he's japanese and im korean. he had a call last week and informed us that he got into the dance academy he wanted to go to" jay explained.

"for how long?" sunoo asked, hoping that it wouldn't last for years. jay sighed "one year"

"but he just enrolled in our school not too long ago.. why does he have to leave so fast? he didn't even last a year here in seoul" sunoo sighed "im sorry sunoo" jungwon tried to comfort his friend but he knew that he needed some time right now.

"oh don't be sorry! i don't care... if he leaves.." sunoo put on a fake smile.

(A/N: WAIT STFU FORGET ME NOT IS PLAYING BRB🤑 - 1:54 am

OK IM BACK SRRY PLS CONTINUE READING - 1:57 am)

that moment, a click was heard at the main door. niki entered the living room and raised his eyebrows at the sight of sunoo and jungwon. "speak of the devil" sunoo thought.

"you guys are still here?" niki asked, yawning. sunoo wanted to coo and how cute niki looked that time but he stopped himself "sunoo and jungwon cant go home this late niki. its too dangerous" jay said.

"oh ok" niki nodded "the guest rooms are dirty and still unorganized as of now. niki do you mind if sunoo sleeps with you in your room? jungwon will sleep in mine" jay winked at his younger brother.

"oh i dont mind-" niki was cut off "oh no worries! i can just sleep here on the sofa with jungwon" sunoo chuckled "NO!" jay and niki yelled at the same time "you'll hurt your back" niki said to sunoo "and you won't sleep comfortably" jay said to jungwon.

"geez fine- bye sunoo, goodluck~" jungwon teased, earning a smack from sunoo in return "goodnight guys!" jay and jungwon said.

after the both of them left, sunoo and niki were the only ones left in the living room "uh.. i can just sleep here! its comfortable and i love the couch" sunoo lied.

"pft i'll have you barging in my room in the middle of the night complaining because your back hurts. don't worry, we can sleep together in my room" niki laughed and took sunoo with him in his room.

sunoo sighed in defeat.

"do you want me to sleep on the floor or-" niki was cut off by sunoo "shut up you'll hurt your back too" sunoo said "we can sleep on your bed. its big enough" sunoo added and fixed niki's bed a little.

niki nodded and started changing "riki c- can i borrow some comfortable clothes? im still in my school uniform" sunoo asked.

"of course, wait" niki said and started looking for some clothes in his closet. sunoo felt relieved, knowing that niki wasn't selfish "here" niki said and gave sunoo a peach colored oversized hoodie and some black sweatpants.

"thank you" sunoo said, gladly receiving the clothes from the younger.

"you can change and wash up in the bathroom. there's also an extra toothbrush in there that hasn't been used yet. you can use that one. its color blue by the way" niki said and hopped on his bed.

sunoo nodded and was about to ask niki for something else but stopped himself when he felt like a bother. niki noticed this and smiled "facemasks and lip balms are in one of the bathroom drawers" niki chuckled "thank you thank you thank you!" sunoo cheered, jumping up and down in excitement.

niki felt like he was going to die out of sunoos cuteness. he wanted to hug him forever and never let go. minutes later, sunoo walked out of the bathroom, wearing niki's clothes and of course, with a facemask on his face.

"oh you're done! you look so small in my clothes" niki chuckled and patted the space beside him, signaling sunoo to lay down beside him "should we sleep now? its still 11pm" sunoo said moving around the bed to get a comfortable position.

"yeah i think we should. jay will kill me if he sees me awake by this hour" niki replied, covering sunoo and himself with the thick blanket.

"sure and by the way riki. do you you have any stuff toy i can hug? i tend to have a difficulty in sleeping when no one hugs me or i dont hug anything-" sunoo stopped talking when he felt an arm wrap around his waist.

"are you satisfied now?" niki asked and switched the lamp off "y- yes" sunoo stuttered. sunoo was a blushing mess, not to mention his heart beat was beating so fast "night hyung" niki said and sunoo said the same.

sunoo felt like exploding. was he starting to like him?

-♡-

"shut up jay you'll wake them up!" jungwon said and shushed jay for the nth time "just hurry up and take a picture!" jungwon whispered to him. jay slowly opened the door of niki's room and approached the two who were sleeping soundly on the bed, cuddling.

jay took his phone out, opened his camera app, and took a picture.

he smiled sheepishly and walked out of the room silently "did you take it?" jungwon asked "yes" jay replied and giggled, showing jungwon the picture.

while they were on their way to jays room, jay stopped and that caused jungwon to stop too "can i do something real quick?" jay asked and jungwon nodded. soon enough, jungwon felt a peck on his cheek.

"you kissed me a while ago but that doesn't mean you're free to do it again" jungwon rolled his eyes and gave the older a peck on his cheek too "look who just kissed me!" jay whispered "shut up and go inside the room before i throw that superman underwear outside, which you love so much" jungwon threatened.

________________

omfgavgsgevsgsbz fluff imma cry. school will start this august 23 in my country and summer literally felt so short pls i wanna decease. does anyone know a place where you can sleep for a good 72 hours without anyone disturbing you? dm me ty😋

sleep is so good and for what