Chapter 13

a/n: i gave u guys like 10 chapters to relax so ig we can start the drama now💅 btw, angst angst angst angst angst angst angst angst and a shit ton of angst exists in this book so thou shall be prepared. (no one's gonna die dw)

_____________

"damn sunoo your little fight with that taki kid a while ago, shows how much of a devil you can be when you're mad" heeseung laughed "am i supposed to take that as a compliment?" sunoo rolled his eyes, poking his food with a chopstick.

"of course" heeseung chuckled "thanks i guess.." sunoo sighed.

[Sunoo's POV]

"okay since you won't tell me what to do for you and seon, i'll think of a plan myself" i rolled my eyes at niki. seriously, its been like 3 days (?) yet we still haven't done anything! its always hanging out and talking, and that is not what i want.

"can i just help you with sunghoon? just... don't help me. i'll be fine dont worry" he shrugged "well that's not fair! i wanna help too!" i whined

"i don't need your help ok?"

"i-" a loud thud was heard not so far from us, cutting me off. soon enough, we saw taki laughing "don't tell me he's a trouble maker" i whispered "oh hey seuwnoo!" he yelled, still laughing from god knows what.

taki approached the both of us "what are you up t- wow who's this handsome guy?" taki asked "my name is niki" niki said "well hello there niki" taki said in a flirty voice. he looks stupid, not gonna lie.

"you can pronounce his name but not mine?" i asked, rolling my eyes.

"you and me, date later? 4 pm" taki said to niki, ignoring me. please say no please say no please say no.. why do i even care "sorry taki but im busy today. maybe some other time?" niki replied.

"no problem! just write your number here so we can text yeah?" taki said, giving niki a paper and a pen. just when niki was about to take the items, i grabbed ahold of his wrist and stopped him "sorry toushie we have to go" i said and dragged niki with me.

-♡-

[3rd Person's POV]

sunoo went to the senior floor, looking for seon so he could finally help niki. finally, he found him near the chemistry lab talking to three girls and flirting with them. sunoo hesitantly approached them, gulping visibly.

"please be nice please be nice please be nice please be nice..." sunoo chanted in his head continously. "seon right?" sunoo said. the girls eyed him weirdly, while seon just looked at him with a blank face "yes and who might you be?" seon asked him with both of his arms folded.

"i... uh... can we talk somewhere else in private? without a bunch of hore- I MEAN people?" sunoo mentally slapped himself for almost saying the word hores but aleast he stopped himself, otherwise, he would've made things worse.

"sure lets go" seon said and dragged sunoo in a janitors room "talk" seon said as soon as he shut the door of the room they were in "uh do you know niki?" sunoo asked "yes he's jays younger brother, why?" seon replied with his right eyebrow raised.

"he likes you. niki and i agreed that we would help each other out in getting the boy we like fall for us too. so im doing this for him" sunoo explained "okay? what can i do to help?" seon asked

"... date him" sunoo said "excuse me?" seon said

"oh im sorry! do you have a girlfriend at the moment? we'll stop our plan if we have to!" sunoo said and bowed "nah don't be sorry kid. its alright, i can start hanging out with niki and i know i'll fall for him eventually. and don't worry im not in a relationship as of now" seon said, making sunoo sigh in relief.