Chapter 36

sunoo was rummaging through ni-ki's clothes, looking for a warm and comfortable sweater to help him sleep well. the two had been a little quiet these days, and sunoo never questioned it because he knew that the younger was under a lot of pressure "what are you doing?" ni-ki asked while typing something on his laptop.

"borrowing a hoodie. i feel cold" sunoo replied. ni-ki didn't reply and continued doing his work. sunoo quickly removed his top and put on the hoodie that he picked. he jumped on ni-ki's bed and placed his head on ni-ki's shoulder "hyung can we not do this today. my arm will feel numb after"

"oh okay! can i hold your hand?" sunoo asked "no not now. i have to type some stuff" the younger clicked his tongue "hey are you mad at-"

ni-ki released a loud groan, signaling the other that he was irritated "sunoo. i need to focus! taki and i have only six days left till the presentation. can you please leave me alone, for once?" sunoo released a sigh and stood up "riki i understand that this presentation thing is stressing you out. all im trying to do is help you relax"

ni-ki pinched his nose and looked at him "well you aren't helping!" ni-ki yelled, startling him. he gave him a faint smile and blinked his eyes a few times to stop his tears from falling.

"y- you've been so distant and i cant help but crave for your attention. i understand that you're busy, and i'd give you all the space you want. but can you atleast think of me too? even just a little? a good morning or a good night text would have been enough for me. i send you a text every single day and what do you do? leave me on read! i prepare you some lunch to eat and what do you do? put it in the fridge and forget that i used my precious time cooking for you! dont i have the right to be worried? who am i? a guy you just met? i tried so hard to help you, and this is what you say to me. well damn im so sorry for being a fucking bother!"

before the younger could even reply, sunoo had already left his room, slamming the door shut. hearing that broke his heart into pieces. he gripped his hair in frustration and saw the door open slowly.

"yo what happened i saw sunoo crying when he walked past me and i heard someone slam the door. did you guys fight?" jay slightly raised his eyebrow and sat on the edge of ni-ki's bed. he got no response but heard little sniffs coming from the younger "are you crying?" he approached him and wiped his tears with his hoodie.

"hyung i- im a jerk. he tried so hard to cheer me up and i couldn't even appreciate his efforts. i m- messed up so bad i dont know what to do.." jay pulled him into a hug and let him cry his heart out for a few minutes "hyung i yelled at him and i regret it so much. i- i didn't mean everything i said"

"its okay everyone makes mistakes. why are you expecting your relationship with him to be perfect? do you think jungwon and i haven't fought? you should go talk to him, ni-ki" jay said, patting his back a few times "he's in the bathroom. talk it out with him okay?" jay stood up and left the room.

ㅡ ♡ ㅡ

"sunoo hyung? can you please open the door?" ni-ki said, knocking on the door "go away" sunoo replied "im really sorry hyung i didn't mean to yell at you like that. please open the door i want to apologize to you properly" ni-ki placed his forehead on the hard wood and hoped that he would hear the sound of the door unlocking.

fortunately, he did and he was met by sunoo who had red puffy eyes. ni-ki quickly wrapped his arms around his waist and placed his chin on top of the older's head "im so sorry i didn't mean everything i said. please forgive me hyung" ni-ki cried.

sunoo placed his arms around his neck and gave his shoulder a slight kiss "shh its okay i know you didn't mean it" he whispered in his ear "b- but i hurt you and i yelled at you and i regret it so bad hyung im so sorry"

sunoo pulled away from the hug and carresed his cheeks gently with both of his hands "you look ugly when you cry" he joked. ni-ki chuckled and attached both of their foreheads "i forgot i had a loving boyfriend to take care of" ni-ki said. he leaned in and pressed his lips on sunoo's. they giggled a few times and thought about what happened earlier.

ㅡ ♡ ㅡ

"jay can you stop licking my ice cream!" jungwon yelled, putting his ice cream away from the older "can we switch? i love chocolate" jay whined, tugging on jungwon's shirt "oh hell no i hate pistachio! why didn't you choose chocolate then? idiot" jungwon stuck his tongue out.

jay gave him a naughty grin "what? why are you looking at me like tha-" before he could finish, jay pulled him in for a long kiss. they both pulled away a few minutes later and jungwon couldn't believe that they kissed in public "your lips taste better" jay said.

"you motherfuc-"

"jungwonie lets go get dinner~"

ㅡ ♡ ㅡ

@sunoo.sun tweeted!

☁️

1,472 likes || 201 comments

ace.seung cute :(
↪@park.jay for once you're actually not complaining! congratilatoins😊
↪@queenlayla congratulations*
↪@park.jay im thee park jongseong. im never wrong

wonnie.sheep omg

ㅡ ♡ ㅡ

@mjriki tweeted!

OHGHWOSHOWHSLQBSOQHWPABEPSHQLSFGQPAJSPQKKA

1,389 likes || 156 comments

takei_ you guys are adorable 😚
↪@mjriki thank you takiiiii

icehoon what an inspiring caption. i almost teared up
↪@queenlayla feed ur dog dumbass