Chapter 2

⚠️TW : mention of alcohol⚠️

_________________

[Sunoo's POV]

"you sure they aren't one of those girls who prank you? i mean, its jay! he has lots of crazy fans" heeseung rolled his eyes "NO ITS REALLY HIM. HE EVEN SENT ME A PICTURE OF HIM DOING A FINGER HEART" jungwon yelled and banged his head on the table.

"i'm gonna go deaf i swear" jake said "sunoo hyung why did you ask for nishimura riki's twitter account?" jungwon asked. "nothing really"

"hi guys!" we heard someone yell. all of us looked back and saw that the trio aka sunghoon, jay, and that nishimura guy was approaching our table.

"sunghoon and niki wanted to sit with you guys too!" jay cheered.

"really?" jake asked "jay forced us to come with him because of jungwo-" sunghoon cut his sentence off when jay stomped on his feet.

"oh no need to explain. we know why" i chuckled. they laughed and sat with us. just when sunghoon was about to sit beside me, jake blocked the way and placed himself between sunghoon and i.

i pouted "niki go sit beside sunoo" sunghoon said "who's sunoo" niki asked. "um me?" i rolled my eyes "oh ok" he said.

"jungwon why are you quiet" I said, smirking "i'm not" he glared at me. jay chuckled and put his arms over jungwons shoulder.

"baby no not here!" i heard jake whisper to someone "baby? who were you talking to hyung?" i asked him "i didn't say that!" jake replied "yes you did. i heard it too" niki said

"are you hiding something?" heeseung asked "no!"

"we'll find out soon tho" i giggled. "guys i'm having a party later, wanna come?" ay asked "i'll go!" jungwon cheered. "duh of course you will" jake said.

"i'll go too" sunghoon said "if sunghoon goes i'll go!" i yelled.

"what about you jakey?" sunghoon asked. wow ✨jakey✨ im definitely not jealous👺

"fine ill go" jake said "whats with the nickname?" i asked "oh its- i- uh-..." jake stammered "i said that accidentally, im sorry" sunghoon apologized.

"i'll go just incase you idiots do something stupid" heeseung said.

"niki will come with us obviously" jay stated "ill just be in my room chilling and playing ga-" he cut niki off "if you dont come with us then i wont buy you spotify premium" jay threatened "fine!" niki huffed

"YAYTHEPARTYSTARTSAT7PMSOYOUGUYSBETTERNOTBELATE" jay yelled, making everyone at the cafeteria look at us. "i understood half of that" heeseung said.

-♡-

"jungwon what do i wear" i asked him while rummaging through my clothes, throwing the ones that im not satisfied with on the bed. "i don't know. can you just hurry up please, you've been choosing for 1 hour already! we're gonna be late!" he yelled

"for your information, its still 5 pm. and clothes are very important. what do you want me to do? go to the party wearing a clown costume?!" i shot back "you always wear a clown costume though" he joked.

i threw some clothes at him and continued picking.

in the end, i picked out a black turtle neck with a blue denim jacket to go with it and some black jeans.

after looking, at myself in the mirror, i got satisfied with my look already so i gave myself a pat on the back for having great fashion sense

after looking, at myself in the mirror, i got satisfied with my look already so i gave myself a pat on the back for having great fashion sense. uhm, the truth is i actually asked jay to help me🤠

"finally" jungwon groaned.

we went to the location jay had sent us and gasped when we stopped at a mansion. "he literally has everything" jungwon sighed. "yeah except you" i winked "sTOp" he giggled.

"you guys are finally here! jungwon you look amazing!" jay complimented, making jungwon blush. ew I hate third wheeling.

"come in! there's plenty of food inside" jay said. we went inside the house- i mean mansion and looked around. people were dancing, some were making out, and some were eating. nothing new really.

"WHO WANTS TO GO INSIDE THE BATHROOM AND EAT SHAMPOO" someone yelled. we all turned our heads and saw heeseung on the table. oh no...

"DID HE DRINK?!" jake suddenly appeared "i think so.." jay said nervously "why is there alcohol in this house anyway?!" jake scolded jay "for parties-" jay got cut off when jake flicked his forehead

"i better see them in the trash the next time i go here" jake commanded "yes sir!" jay said.

"OH JAYYYY!!!! HEYYYYY!!! JAKE WHY DO YOU LOOK LIKE A HORSE?" heeseung yelled and approached us

"we'll have to wait till he passes out" jungwon said "lets just knock him out then lock him inside the basement" niki said "what the hell is that plan" i said.

"it's the easier way" niki giggled "thinking about dandruff right now.. " heeseung said with a (🤤) face.

"hyung how many bottles of alcohol did you have?!" jake asked "bottles? oh i didn't drink! i just ate that" heeseung giggled and pointed at the cake that was already destroyed.

"lets go to my room. jake can you get sunghoon? he's in the kitchen eating ice cubes" jay said. "why the hell is he eating ice cubes?" i asked "its a sunghoon habit. for some odd reason, he loves ice cubes" jay shrugged.

we all nodded and went inside jay's room.

jake and sunghoon hyung also went inside the jays room. "lets play a game!" jay cheered "what game? jumping out the window?!" heeseung said excitingly.

"you had too much cake" sunghoon said "lets play spin the bottle!" jake said.

(a/n: cliche i know. but its going to make the story interesting so why not🤑)

we all agreed and sat down, forming a circle. "how about we give it a twist? for example, the bottle lands on someone. another person will ask the person that the bottle chose, one question. like 'how many times did you take a shit today' and if that person doesn't answer the question, they have to do a dare" i said.

"thats good, lets do it!" jungwon cheered.

the game started and the bottle first landed on jake "what do i ask you.. ummmm... OH- are you dating someone? if you are, is that person in this room?" jungwon asked him.

"thats not fair! those are two questions!" jake huffed "technically its two questions combined making it one question" sunghoon said, with a visible smirk on his face.

"fine. yes i am dating someone and they're in this room" jake confessed "SINCE WHEN AND WHO IS IT" i yelled. "hold up sherlock. i answered the question, therefore, i dont have to answer anymore." jake stuck his tongue out making me frown.

"not if the bottle lands on you again" niki said "if it does then ill do a dare" jake shot back "you really have an answer to everything" jungwon said and we laughed.

i then, spinned the bottle and it landed on sunghoon. omg soulmates.

"do you like someone in this room?" heeseung asked him. "yes and he's in front of me" sunghoon said confidently.

unfortunately, jake and i were in front of him. WAIT SO IT MUST BE ME! he can't have a crush on jake because they barely even talk!

_______________

Sunoo rn: 😍✨💗💞💓😍🤩😘💕💘💕💞💖💥💝💗💞😻💘❤️💋💘🤩😍💕❤️😘💕😍💖😍💥🤩💋🤩💋😘💘💞💋💓✨💖🤡