Chapter 39

ni-ki just finished tucking sunoo in when he suddenly heard the door creaking. he slowly turned his head, seeing jay with his index finger placed on his lips signaling him to keep quiet. jay brought his hands up, telling him to leave the room. and so he did "what do you want?" he asked him, crossing his arms 

"well mom told me to check the cameras since she got a notification saying there was a suspicious movement caught on video. i did what i was told and saw this. its taki. he was the one who flattened your tires. and im pretty you know the reason" jay handed him his phone.

he pressed the play button and jay waited for him to finish watching. once he was done, he gave it back to the older and shrugged his shoulders "you cant even see his face here. how are you certain its taki?" he asked.

jay took something out from his pocket and gave it to the younger "whats this?" ni-ki asked "a few days ago, taki and i were in the science lab doing a few experiments and stuff. when the class ended, he was about to leave but then i saw him leave his bracelet on the counter. so i gave it back to him. i went out for some fresh air earlier but found this on the ground. thats his bracelet, im sure" jay explained.

"oh and by the way, do you remember the face of that man who harassed sunoo?" jay asked "i remember what he looks like but i dont know how to describe his face" he replied "is this him?" jay showed him a picture in his phone and ni-ki's eyes turned dark just by looking at his face.

he harshly grabbed the phone from the older and gripped it hard "something tells me im right just by looking at you. anyways, he's taki's friend. im pretty sure you know what im trying to tell you now. and dont break my phone you dumbass im literally helping you" jay said, taking his phone away from the younger's grip.

"why would taki need to do any of this though?" he asked "you idiot he's obviously interested in you!" jay told him.

ㅡ ♡ ㅡ

"no jake the dentist told you to stop eating candies for while!" sunghoon said, stealing the pack of gummy bears on jake's hands "i need one! just one!" he begged the taller "no! if you lose all your teeth im breaking up with you" sunghoon joked.

jake rolled his eyes and asked heeseung to switch seats with him. of course, the eldest agreed and sat beside sunghoon "jake please dont let me sit beside heeseung. i dont like him" he whined. heeseung slapped the back of his head and shot him a glare "im the best hyung ever. how dare you"

sunoo laughed at the scene in front of him. he then felt someone's lips on his cheeks and he looked at ni-ki who was pretending like he didn't do anything "why do you always keep a straight face after attacking my poor cheeks" sunoo whined "i dont know why either" he chuckled.

he rolled his eyes and slapped ni-ki's arm jokingly "have you talked to taki yet?" sunoo asked him, taking a sip of his iced coffee after "no i dont want to talk to him" he replied "we're actually gonna meet up in a few hours at the coffee shop near our campus. to talk about everything" he said.

"do you want me to come with you?" the younger asked "no thanks i just need to talk to him. thats all" sunoo said.

ㅡ ♡ ㅡ

"ugh you're finally here. what took you so long?" taki rolled his eyes. sunoo took a seat in front of him and took his phone out "explain everything" sunoo placed his phone on the table and gently pushed it towards him. taki took the phone and played the video that was on the screen.

taki scoffed and gave it back to him "you have no proof that it's me. why the hell would i do something like this?" he said. sunoo took the bracelet out of his bag and threw it on the table "that's yours right?" sunoo said, crossing his arms.

the short male took the bracelet and looked at him, shocked "hm its yours isn't it? also, i asked ni-ki for your number and he gave it to me. whats odd is that i already had your contact saved in my phone. its named too. you saved your number when you borrwed my phone didn't you? why?" sunoo said.

"you really want the truth huh? yes i did all of that. so i could ruin your relationship with him" taki said "i dont understand taki. you know that ni-ki and i want to be together. its time for you to stop acting like a child and leave the both of us alone. i tried to understand you. but i have to stop you before you go too far. seriously? asking your friend to harass me just so you could tear ni-ki and i apart? what is wrong with you?" he said, clenching his fists.

sunoo released a sigh. "i know you're interested in ni-ki and-" sunoo cut himself off when taki started laughing, eating a slice of his cake after "ah sunoo. you have an amazing personality and i think you're a good person! but if there's one thing i dont like about you is that you're always so quick to assume" taki said.

the older grit his teeth in anger "stop telling me that im assuming shit!" sunoo yelled. taki smirked and cleared his throat "you and ni-ki. two boys head over heels for each other. yes i like one of you guys, but who said ni-ki was the one i had a crush on?" taki smiled "w- what do you mean?" sunoo asked.

"i like you, kim sunoo"

_________________

did u guys see that coming 😇