Chapter 34

"i dont remember telling you to come over though? when and where did i say that?" ni-ki asked taki with a confused look "you texted me" taki whipped out his phone and opened his message app. he then showed a conversation of him and ni-ki talking.

"wait what? i really dont remember. i made sure to clear my schedule and spend the day with sunoo" ni-ki explained "ah im sure you forgot. dont worry. you may come in taki. it'd be rude to leave you outside" sunoo flashed him a smile and signaled him to enter.

the short male entered the house proudly with no hesitations and placed the box of cupcakes he was holding on the living room coffee table "i hope im not bothering you guys" taki said "oh no you aren't a bother at all. make yourself at home" sunoo sighed.

he figured that it was best if he stopped his jealousy and accept the fact that ni-ki can have other friends too. he knew it would be a very hard thing to do, especially with taki since he was the main reason jake and sunghoon broke up a year ago. but all that was from the past. people change. right?

"are you really allowing him to enter because you're okay with it or are you trying to convince yourself that it's okay with you even though it isn't" ni-ki whispered "im okay with it no worries. riki i dont wanna stop you from socializing with other people" sunoo replied.

"i know that but your decision matters too. its really okay if you dont want him to stay" ni-ki said "it's your life not mine. please just set boundaries with him as friends. you dont wanna lose my trust right?" sunoo said, fixing a strand of the youngers hair "of course!"

"keep that in mind and we'll be fine" sunoo wrapped both of his arms around ni-ki's waist and rested his head on his chest.

ㅡ ♡ ㅡ

@mjriki tweeted!

what did i do to deserve him 😞

654 likes || 32 comments

ace.seung please don't start
↪@park.jay just deactivate if you don't want to see couples in ur timeline
↪@ace.seung do it first 🤗
↪@queenlayla LMFOWBZOHEKWS

wonnie.sheep is sunoo in ur house again? at this point people might think you guys live together 🤞
↪@mjriki same goes to you with my brother
↪@wonnie.sheep gah damn 😨

takei_ everyone wants a boyfriend like sunoo!
↪@icehoon jake is better though
↪@sunoo.sun sunghoon can you stfu

ㅡ ♡ ㅡ

"ni-ki can you help me zip my jacket? it's stuck" taki groaned. ni-ki stood up and helped him put it up. sunoo could see how close their faces were and he hated it, very much, but chose to ignore it anyway since ni-ki's only intention was to help taki, nothing more.

as ni-ki dragged the zipper up, there wasn't any problem with it. no bumps, no thread was stuck, just a clear zipping process "my clothes hate me haha thanks!" taki left the living room and entered the kitchen. sunoo shrugged his shoulders and drank the mango shake ni-ki made for him.

ㅡ ♡ ㅡ

"who can solve the first problem in page twenty four from your math textbook?" their new math teacher, mrs. ki, asked them. she was a tall woman with sharp curves and always wore a fit skirt. people would ask her what her age was and it would shock them everytime she'd tell them. who knew a woman in her 40's could look like she was in her 20's?

she waited for someone to raise their hands but to no avail, no one did "hm no one? okay i'll pick" she held her head high and looked around. the students were praying and hoping that they wouldn't get picked. some even covered theirselves with their jackets' hoods in hopes of not getting their name called.

"you there- um mister sun.. suneu? sunu? mister kim?" she pointed her pen at sunoo who was biting his lips "its sunoo mrs ki. im sorry but i dont really get the process of solving the first problem. could you please explain it one more time so i can understand?" sunoo said.

"that doesn't seem like a very valid reason mister! i explained every single thing and gave you a few simple tricks!" mrs. ki told him, raising her voice. sunoo couldn't speak and wanted to cry. its been a long time ever since someone yelled at him like that.

"im sorry mrs. ki but sunoo is usually very good at math. you need to know that not all people can memorize more than seven formulas in a day. i myself am the top student in this class and i didn't even understand anything" jungwon said, making the other students nod.

"consider yourself lucky today mister. i do not tolerate this kind of behavior" she said, turning her back and writing a few notes on the board. sunoo took his seat and ni-ki gave him a pat on the back "its okay no one understood the less-"

"mrs. ki may i give it a try?" taki said "i think i found my favorite student! yes you may go" she cheered. the corner of her lips turned into a slight smirk and gave the board marker to taki. a few minutes later, taki finished solving and mrs. ki clapped her hands in satisfaction.

"very good taki! anyways i have this jar full of pink broken hearts. i will give you half a heart and you have to find the other half. that other half will be your partner for our upcoming class presentation" mrs. ki explained. one by one, she approached the students and let them pick.

"mrs. ki why did you give me a flower?" sunoo asked her "since there are 23 students in this class, one won't have a partner and that is you" she said "then am i going to do the presentation by myself?" sunoo asked "yes" she replied.

sunoo wanted to complain but after she yelled at him a few minutes ago, he figured that it was best if he kept his mouth shut. sunoo nodded and rested his head on his table "riki this day isn't treating me well" sunoo cried "im sorry. we can get mint choco later" ni-ki said "okay"

"ah ni-ki what a surprise! you're my partner!" taki cheered. ni-ki gulped and looked at sunoo who looked like he wanted to jump off a cliff.

______________

🤐

ps. i wanted to upload two chapters but wanted to publish this one already hehe