Chapter 10

BRO THAT SUNOO PICTURE HAD ME ON THE FLOOR OMWGSJBDKWHS I ALMOST DIED ctto..

______________

[3rd Person's POV]

"i am so dead" sunoo groaned. remember when sunoo's mother told him to cook breakfast? everything was going so well not until niki called sunoo. unfortunately, sunoo's phone was on full volume meaning, his soul almost left his body when that happened.

that caused him to smash the frying pan he was using accidentally- "curse you nishimura" sunoo said to himself and cleaned up his mess.

the doorbell rang and sunoo went to open the door, however, he bumped his head under the dining table "who is it now?!" he groaned, rubbing the crown of his head to lessen the pain.

he opened the door revealing niki "hel-" he cut him off "oh hell no" sunoo closed the door shut immediately "hyung?" niki asked "im not even here go away" sunoo replied "thats a dumb excuse. just open the door" niki laughed.

"open it yourself dumbass" sunoo shot back "should i kick it then?" niki joked. sunoo didn't know how to escape this so he just kept his mouth shut "hYUNg!" niki groaned.

"its cold outside. let me in, please!" niki begged "please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please" niki said continuously. sunoo sighed, he wasn't the type of person who would leave someone outside in the cold.

sunoo slowly opened the door, glaring at the younger "oh finally!" niki cheered and went inside "why are you here?" sunoo asked with one eyebrow raised.

"im here to take care of you!" niki said excitingly "niki do i look like someone who needs a babysitter? i can take care of myself!" sunoo groaned "well, you do look like someone who needs a babysitter-" sunoo cut him off with a slap at the back of his head.

"and i didn't wanna go to school today" niki added. sunoo glared at him and rubbed his temples "are you having a headache again?-" niki asked.

"im not actually sick. i didn't want to go to school today either because of what yo-... because i wanted to stay at home" sunoo lied. niki knew that sunoo was lying, he could read him like an open book.

"okay lets hang out then!" niki cheered and placed his backpack on the floor "we can do that but im hungry, i haven't eaten breakfast yet and there's no food" sunoo whined while rubbing his growling stomach.

"lets cook-" niki cut his sentence off when he saw that the kitchen was a mess "do you even know how to cook?" niki asked in a teasing tone "i do!" sunoo shouted and glared at him "okay okay ill cook. you wait in the living room" niki chuckled.

-♡-

"SHUT THE FUCK UP AND TRY USING THE FIRE EXTINGUISHER IDIOT" sunoo yelled while trying to get the fire out of the stove by slapping it with a wet towel "WHERE IS THE FIRE EXTINGUISHER?!" niki asked.

"USE YOUR EYES" sunoo shot back. ten seconds later, niki came with the fire extinguisher on his hands "DONT JUST STAND THERE! EXTINGUISH THE FIRE" sunoo yelled once again.

niki started using the item and thankfully, the fire went out. the both of them sighed in relief "do you wanna eat somewhere? it's clear that the both of us are bad at cooking" niki laughed while sunoo just glared at him.

"whatever. i'll just rest since im not hungry anymore," sunoo sighed "-and you! do whatever you want but make sure you don't do anything stupid otherwise i'll shave your hair" sunoo threatened while niki just raised both of his hands up in defeat. sunoo grumpily went upstairs and rested in his room.

"he's cute when he's mad", niki thought.

-♡-

Sunoo'sToenails🤩:

jay:
niki where are you
are you skipping ur classes again??

niki:
im with sunoo

jay:
niki why are u with sunoo
isn't he sick? you might catch his cold

niki:
i dont care

heeseung:
hohoho
i know whats happening
drama is coming and
ill be here sipping my piss👁️👅👁️
BROS I MEANT TEA***

jungwon:
autocorrect sucks but i don't
think it'll go that far hyung😭

sunghoon:
are u sure it was autocorrect?
or he really typed that but sent it accidentally🤭

heeseung:
what thee fuck-eth sunghoon
👺👺👺

jay:
anyways niki are you there to
take care of sunoo?

niki:
kind of

jay:
pretty sure u almost burned
his house down🤠
do you want me to order food for
you guys? i didn't see you
eating breakfast today

niki:
i didn't eat because i was worried
and yes pls order food.
his adress is xxxxxxxxx
make sure you buy tteokbokki
he loves them

jake:
👀???

jungwon:
y'all dating or what🤑

niki:
no

jake:
sunoo likes sunghoon right?

niki:
he does

sunghoon:
he does? 😁

niki:
stop acting dumb pls

sunghoon:
fine :/

jay:
ok im done ordering ur food
tell me if you guys need anything
else ok?

niki:
alright
ill buy chocolate milk

heeseung:
thats adorable
btw what is sunoo doing rn?
is he planning to slap you?

niki:
he's sleeping rn

jungwon:
take a pic of him pls🤩

niki:
noooo
he was literally 👌 close to
murdering me earlier when i
almost burned his house down and now
you want me to take a pic of
him sleeping??? do u want me to
decease :'(

jay:
told u guys

jake:
pray for niki🙏

niki:
anyway bye im
gonna get my chocolate milk

_______________

boring chapter but it'll have to do💀