Chapter 19

"great. be my boyfriend"

sunoo's eyes widened "what? haha sunghoon you don't have to force yourself to like me, im really okay!" sunoo said nervously "im serious. be my boyfriend" sunghoon said once again with a straight face.

"but why? why so sudden? we barely know each other.." sunoo felt rather uncomfortable and he didn't know why.

"isn't this what you've been wanting for a while now?" sunghoon asked with his eyebrows raised. he doesn't understand why sunoo was so hesitant to say yes. he's giving him a chance, so why not take it?

sunoo on the other hand had mixed emotions. he wanted to say yes but part of him felt like he had to say no "i mean y- yeah but not in this way.. i just feel really pressured right now" sunoo replied "but i want you to say yes" sunghoon added

he didn't feel any sincerity in sunghoons voice when he asked yet, he accepted.

-♡-

jay and jungwon were playing games while ni-ki and sunoo were watching a horror movie. they were already halfway through the movie yet sunoo didn't scream nor react in any way while ni-ki was trying his best to act brave infront of the boy he liked, but failed multiple times.

"WHAT THE FUCK?! 2?$!&?#!?$" ni-ki screamed and accidentally hit sunoo with a pillow "sorry hyung!" ni-ki said and expected him to reply 'its okay' but he heard nothing. he looked at the olders face and saw that he was zoning out.

"hyung?" ni-ki whispered in sunoo's ear "HYUNG" ni-ki screamed and to his success, sunoo jumped and slapped the youngers arm "what was that for?!" sunoo asked, slapping ni-ki's arm afterwards.

"you were zoning out, is something bothering you?" ni-ki asked him with a smile "n- no don't worry.. lets continue watching the movie" sunoo sighed.

"ugh, you mean i should continue watching the movie? you didn't scream or react in any way while i was here fighting for my life because a scary looking lady just popped out of nowhere!" ni-ki huffed "i thought we were watching shrek 4?" sunoo asked.

"no we're watching that" ni-ki pointed at the screen and a jumpscare suddenly appeared making sunoo scream and fall out of the couch "what the hell?!" sunoo glared at ni-ki "dont look at me like that, i didn't expect it either. thats why its called a jumpscare dumbass" ni-ki rolled his eyes.

sunoo stood up and walked out "hey where are you going?" ni-ki asked "nowhere near you" sunoo shot back. ni-ki grabbed his wrist and stopped him from going "did i do something wrong?"

sunoo found it a bit endearing at how ni-ki was acting "no. i just need some time alone" sunoo replied and took ni-ki's grip off him "okay but can i hug you for 5 minutes?" ni-ki knew that there was something wrong and he knew that sunoo needed comfort at the moment, this was the least he could do.

"okay fin-" before sunoo could finish his sentence, ni-ki had already wrapped his arms around sunoo's waist and pulled him on his lap "hugs are comforting" ni-ki said caressing sunoo's hair "what the hell" sunoo mumbled "what"

"oh nothing. i just didn't expect this soft attitude from you, you usually act cocky and stupid" sunoo said "gee thanks"

they didn't say anything afterwards. it was just the two of them on the couch and a comforting silence. well not really, you could hear jungwon and jay's screams from the games they were playing but lets ignore that.

about five minutes later, ni-ki heard a faint snore and saw that sunoo had already fallen asleep. he slowly got off the couch and carried sunoo to his room for a comfortable sleep.

he looked at him for a while and left the room only to be greeted by jungwon and jay crossing their arms "what was that all about?" jay asked "nothing" ni-ki replied "oh so carrying sunoo to bed is nothing?" jay asked

"can you guys leave me alone? i just wanna live peacefully without you guys bombarding me with questions all the time" ni-ki groaned "oh its called curiosity" jungwon sassed "yeah and theres nothing to be curious about alright? we're just friends, nothing more" ni-ki added.

"well you like h-" he cut jay off "yes now stop being so nosy. how would you guys feel if people ask you about your relationship status all the time?" ni-ki rolled his eyes and waited for jay and jungwons answer but there was silence.

"thats what i thought" ni-ki said and left.

-♡-

: one day before sunghoon called sunoo
   —flashback

"jake wait up!" sunghoon yelled while tying his shoes. jake ignored him and kept walking. once sunghoon was done, he ran until he reached jake and stopped him "what is wrong with you? you blocked my phone number, blocked me on twitter and instagram, and you didn't talk to me today!" sunghoon whined.

jake just stared at the floor, fiddling his fingers. sunghoon looked at him in confusion "jake?" sunghoon said and used his index finger to raise jake's chin "jake whats wrong?" sunghoon asked and cupped jakes face with both of his hands.

jake looked at him directly and started crying "hey hey hey what happened?" sunghoon asked and hugged him, patting his back. jake pulled away from the hug and wiped his tears "lets break up"

"w- what?! tell me you're joking right now, its not funny!" sunghoon yelled "im.. im not joking" jake replied "are you kidding me?! why?!" sunghoon yelled.

"you have to be with sunoo" jake said "jake i dont want him!" sunghoon yelled "does it look like you have a choice?" jake said and started walking away "you're not going anywhere! this is not funny please stop!" sunghoon grabbed jake's wrist and hugged him once again.

however, jake pushed him and looked at him with teary eyes "it's time we stop this. im tired, i want to go home" jake said "but-" jake cut him off "its okay sunghoon. i know you'll be happy with him" jake said and gave sunghoon one last kiss.

______________

oops : ( anyway im promoting my swag bestea Ricgay 's book😩 go read it or i wont update. JK LMFAOBDKEBDLDB just go read their book or im burning ur house down ehe ty🤡🤞