Chapter 38: Dessert

Hey everyone! Boy, oh Boy! Am I happy to say I've finally found my way to write again.

I write all my ideas on paper first now. Don't know why I didn't of this a lot earlier. I miss the excitement i got returned to me when posted my chapters.

Soo— I'm excited to be writing again!

I love you guys I hope you enjoy! I made sure to make up for my time away. Thank you for being so patient <3

Also.. the picture is just because I wanted to show how beautiful this dessert is.
————————————————

Grandma slides a nearby table serving herself a plate as well. "I know I'm not passing the chance to try something my grand baby made with his soulmate."

You blush smiling, sitting up to peek over at Katsuki who has sunk down in the booth you both shared.

You laugh, soon being interested by his grandmother.

"Let's all lift our fork for a bite in celebration of my grandbaby bringing his first girl to his family!" She roared attracting the attention of nearby tables.

They laugh  and holler lifting their forks. "To bringing her to the folks!" They roared.

"Now we take our bite!" She cheered, everyone cheering along then doing just that, taking a bite.

"Gran-Gran—" Katsuki grumbled, face  a bright shade of red.

"Oh! Katsuki baby! Did I do too much? Oh.. I did! You're red as a cherry!" She turns to you panicked.

You look at her, face bright red as you awkwardly eat the Mochi in front of you.

"Oh sweetheart your face too. Oh I'm sorry you two, I just got a little excited."

"It's quite alright, really. I'm having a very wonderful time." You smiled.

"I was so nervous and you were all so sweet— and" you're voice cracked.

Katsuki turns your way. "You alright?" He asked concerned.

You nod, rubbing your throat."Yeah I'm fine, my throats just a little itchy." You sighed, trying to quietly clear your throat.

"I probably just need something to drink, some of my tea and I'll be fine." You reach forward for your drink.

"Ooo—" you lean back. "Moved forward to qui—" mid sentence you black out face first into your dessert.

Katsuki quickly responds yanking your hair back to reveal a overly puffy face.

Katsuki freaks out even more, dunking a cloth napkin into a glass of water wiping your face quickly.

Everyone gasps. Mitsuki grabs her purse getting the keys ready.

"Katsuki, calm down. She's having an allergic reaction." She calmly instructs her panicked son. "Honey, Mom. I'll be right back." They nod.

Panicked he jumps up throwing you over his shoulder speeding to the front door before his mom can say anything.

   Pushing the door open he speeds out carelessly bashing your head into the door opposite to the one he exited.

"Ahh—" you sniffled holding your head. "Y/N!" Very quickly he switches you to bridal style.

Loopy you cuddle up his chest. "Heh.. soft." You giggled.

Flustered he loses you quickly catching you awkwardly then throwing you up a bit to comfortably carry you.

"Eugh" you gag, nauseous from all the movement.

"Nuh uh—" you shake your head flopping yourself out of his grasp quickly stumbling over then vomitting behind nearby bush.

Katsuki uncomfortably walks up to you. "Didn't mean to shake your around like that sorry—" he kneels down next to you rubbing your back.

Nodding you whine covering you face. "You're just worried its fine, just I can't believe i just threw uhh—"

You gag a little, you shiver.

His mom rushes out. "Ohh— Y/N dear, I just saw you get your head bashed in. Are you alright" she sighs looking at her panicked and worried son.

"Y/N do you need help to the car?" She asks kneeling by you. "Actually, yeah.." you quietly rubbing the back of your head.

Mitsuki looks at Katsuki, understanding he gently lifts you up placing you gently in the backseat and buckling you in.

"Oh— Katsuki I could of buckl—" interrupted mid sentence he kisses your forehead. "Shh." He closes the door.

You gasp, dumbstruck you follow him with your eyes as he comes in on the other side buckling himself.

"I-i.." you blush grumpily crossing your arms and facing away. "Y/N" he whispered.

Grumpily you peek over your shoulder. "What."

"Lay down." He pats his lap. You face him, the window, then back at him.

"F-fine but only because I don't feel my best." You grumbled arms still crossed over your chest, laying your head on his lap, curled in a ball faced away, with a smile sneaking onto your face.

His mom gets in the car, looking back to check you both are buckled.

He smiles looking down at your pouty self as he plays with your hair not noticing his mothers presence.

Mitsuki smiles, snickering as she sneaks a quick photo then turning around starting the car buckling in herself.

She starts the vehicle, calming music playing. You turn looking up at him.

He smirks. "You done pouting?" He teases tapping the tip of your nose.

"Y-yes.." you grumbled.

"How are you feeling?" He asks gently stroking your cheek with his thumb. "And, How is your face feeling?" He frowned. "My face? It kinda burns."

"Wait do I look gross."  You peek up at the front mirror cringing laying back down.

"I'm bumpy" you cried.

"You look fine" he flicks your forehead. "It's going to go away, so be patient, okay?"

"Okay." You pout, a tiny smile hiding as you suck your lips in.

"Butthead." You stick your tongue out.