Chapter 19: Time for Class

You scurry out to your room, quickly grabbing your tablet, books, pen and paper. You huff and walk quickly down the hallway to the shared space then laying all of your things neatly on the table. Then rushing off to the kitchen for snacks and soda.

(Bakugo's POV)
He groans as he is holding all his school things under his arm then sliding his stuff down on the couch, unfolding a portable table in front of him as he lays comfortably on the couch placing all his stuff onto the table signing onto the class. He stares at the screen watching everyone's faces pop in signing in one after the other.

(I didn't know how to put it exactly, soo I'm doing it like as if they are texting pretty much? If that's how you'd word it)

Kirishima: "Oh hey Bakugo! How are you doing bro!" he waves over at the screen smiling brightly.
Bakugo: hey, Shitty Hair. He scrolls his eyes through the screen. Ahh, Oh. There's Dunce Face.
Kaminari: "Man, Kirishima here gets a hey, but I don't? That's officially rude of you Bakugo."
Bakugo: "And..?"
Mina: "Bakugo, where's Y/N at..?" She asked looking over the spot where Y/N's image should pop in is empty.
Bakugo: "Ah, she's in the kitchen."

Aizawa: "everybody just because we are all at home and not in a class, does not mean there won't be punishments for being late."

The whole class nods.

(End Of POV)

You quickly sign in and shift comfortably on the couch holding like 5 sodas, a bag of chips, a box of cookies and a few candy bars. And within seconds you hear everybody gasp loudly the second they see you. You look at the screen. Observing the surrounding on the screen, noticing they are all looking to where you are placed. You blush and push all your snacks off out of distance but still in arms grasp. You notice a few giggles from the girls.

Y/N: What guys? What are you looking at?" you squint and lean into the screen seeing the hickeys all over your neck from Bakugo and quickly duck from cameras view and throws a blanket around yourself hiding your neck. "O-oh that.." you nervously hide face behind the blanket.
Mina: "Ooo! Y/N your neck looks like my pants!" She lifts her legs to show off her purple cheetah print tights. 
Y/N: You cover your face and whine leaning back into the couch "Mina... put your leg down you're embarrassing meee" you whine as she is laughing.
Aizawa: "Yeah, Yeah. Silent down. Everybody is here now" he crosses his arms and looks over at your screen "Y/N since you were late, you'll have an extra hour of class with me when everyone signs off."
Y/N: "yes sir.."

You pout and Aizawa starts writing things down and reading aloud different situations in how to properly save civilians from all those situations. You sigh and start taking notes getting bored reaching over to the side sneakily trying to eat some chips. Aizawa glares over at your screen, your cheeks puffed out as you slowly stop chewing looking back at him.

Bakugo stifles a laugh under his hand, you glare at him, throwing a pillow at his head. Aizawa clears his throat to get our attention to knock it off. We quickly straighten ourselves out and he continues the lecture without any more interruptions. We all write down our notes, answer when called on, eventually logging out one after the other. That is except you.
You sigh as you watch Bakugo grab his class stuff and bringing it back to the room.

Aizawa: Okay Y/N. So, there's a fire and there's civilians stuck inside. What can you do.?
Y/N: Well since my quirk drawback, makes me sensitive temperatures too hot or too cold. It kinda makes it complicated. I mean, if I train my body to get used to that kind of heat, I mean I could walk through and quickly get them out. But at the pace I'm at right now the most I could do is call the fire department, or for a pro who can better help the citizens in need. But get out the ones I can save.
Aizawa: Yes, that is absolutely right. Now, There's a cat in a tree.
Y/N: You stare at him. "A cat.. like.." you put your hands up cat like in front of you. "A cat.. cat?"
Aizawa: Yes, how much more simple can that be? A cat is stuck, in a tree. What do you do?
Y/N: "Um, you find a safe way up the tree without scaring the cat.. and carefully get it down."
Aizawa: "The cat attacks you, scratching and biting. What do you do."
Y/N: You raise a brow and look at him. "I try to calm it down, and not let go until I am able to get it safely onto the ground?

After a while of being tested on how to properly care for civilians and well cats. You are finally able to sign off you whine and start grabbing your class things, putting them back to your room then heading back to the shared space to start watching some anime cuddling in between all your snacks. "I can finally relax.. no Bakugo, no class.. just me"

Your phone starts to ring. "Ahh.. maybe I shouldn't of jinxed myself.." you paused the television and answered the phone. "Hello?"

Midoriya: "O-oh Hey Y/N.. I.. um.. you're not with K-Kacchan right..?
Y/N: You look around the room. "Nah i think he's in his room."
Midoriya : "T-that's not what I mean. I mean like with with him.."
Y/N: "I'm not understanding what you're trying to say, and usually you're really good at explaining things."
Midoriya: "Are you dating Kacchan.."
Y/N: "Huh, No what would of gave you that idea."
Midoriya: "Your neck."
Y/N: "Aaah.. I don't even know how to explain that one" You nervously chuckle.
Midoriya: "Do you like him.." he asks kinda sadly.
Y/N: "I-I don't know.. I barely hung out with him in class and now I'm stuck alone with him.. I know he likes me.. but like.. I don't know how I should feel"
(Midoriya is requesting to FaceTime)
Y/N: You accept. "Huh? Why'd you want to FaceTime"
Midoriya: "Because.. I have something to tell you" his face turns bright red.
Y/N: "Oh! Okay. What do you want to tell me?"
Midoriya: Looks at you with a serious look in his eyes. "Y/N, I.."

Bakugo starts walking in through the hallway yawning.

Midoriya: "Y/N, I.."

Bakugo comes running at you and tackling you down away from Midoriya's site interrupting him mid sentence. "IS THAT DEKU! What are you doing talking to that damn nerd!" He yells. You grumpily cross your arms. "He called me, you big pain in the ass. He was about to say something and you interrupted him so, Shoo shoo Grumpy Hedgehog" you slide out from under him, grab your phone and start running. "What was that Midoriya?" You smile asking him while scurrying off to your room with Bakugo chasing you.

You finally arrive in your room and flop onto the bed. "Okay Midoriya, soo.. what did you want to tell me"

Midoriya: He stares blankly at you then shakes his head. "W-well... I.. like you Y/N.. I wish I could say it to your face.. like in person not like this"
Y/N: Aww Midoriya.. I like you too! You smile big.
Midoriya: He blushes and rubs the back of his head. "I don't mean like that.. also please call me Izuku.."
Y/N: Oh, O-okay Izuku.. and do you mean like.." you play a scene with your hands to look like two people kissed.
Midoriya: he nods and blushes "y-ye..."

Bakugo kicks down your door "OH SO YOUR FIRST NAME BASIS WITH DEKU NOW?!" He growls. You stare at your door. "You broke my door.." You pout. "Wait, why are you snooping weirdo. Plus I mean he asked." He crosses his arms. "I'm supposed to be first.." he pouts. You stare at him and giggle. "Bakugo." He looks at you. "I wouldn't even know Midoriya's name if he didn't tell me, since you are always calling him Deku." You look over at Midoriya on the phone. "No offense! I don't know a lot of people's first name in class" you nervously rubbed the back of your head. Midoriya: "It's okay, Y/N" he sighed, watching you playfully fighting with Bakugo and laughing.