Chapter 6: Finishing Up

You cover your face and whine as you walk over to Midoriya. "Midorriiyaa" you hug him and shove your face in his chest. He blushed and looked down at you as he has his hands sticking up embarrassed by the sudden embrace. "A-Ah (Y/N).. A-are you okay?" You try to let out a whine but you start to giggle. "Midoriya your hearts racing, I can feel it against my face" you tease.

Midoriya covers his face and lets out an embarrassed shriek. You laugh, unwrap your arms around him and softly punch his shoulder. "Come on, let's get started on cooking, I may not be able to cut but I can still stir! Sooo let's get started so we can join everyone else at the party." You excitingly exclaim.

(Also I forgot to include that Momo, Tsuyu, Satou and Uraraka had left, a little before Bakugo and Kirishima arrived)

"I-I've gotten all the other ingredients cut and prepped while you were getting bandaged.I just need cut the meat, and we can get started!" he explained while calming down. "Ohh okay that makes things a lot easier for me thank you Midoriya!" You respond.
He starts cutting the meat and you end up finding yourself looking over at Bakugo, which causes your face to flush red.

Kirishima had turned around to get something on the counter behind him and saw you, he quickly looked back over at Bakugo then back at you. He smiles big, give you a thumbs up and turns back around giving cheese slices to Bakugo who is grilling the burgers.

You quickly scoot over to Midoriya "H-hey we almost done." He turns around holding the tray and nods. "Yeah actually we can finally start cooking the meat to get started, once the meat is cooked it doesn't take to long for everything else to be done" he explains.

"Why you okay?" He looks at you concerned.
"Yeah I'm fine, I just wanted to hurry to get to go to the party with everyone before I'm stuck cleaning" you nervously twiddle with your fingers. "If you like you could go to party (Y/N) and I can finish up?" He replies. "N-no it's okay I wanted to cook with you Midoriya." You quickly respond.

He smiles and hands you the tray. "Well then let's get started." You grab the pan, turn around and add the beef to the preheated pan. You sigh and stare as it cooks, waiting for it to be time to turn them over. Midoriya appears beside you with the veggies, as you flip the beef. You look up at him "oh is it time already" you ask.

He nods as he adds a little oil before adding the veggies. "After the veggies soften, we just add the sauce and noodles and it's done." He replied. "Oh wow, really?" He shows that he's already cooked the noodles. "oooh! that's why you said it would be done, you really did prep!" You had excitedly added.