Chapter 3: Pulled Heartstrings

You stare at the floor from the bed, blushing 'jeez Midoriya why you gotta be doing all that"
"Are you alright (Y/N)" he softly gets off the bed and kneels down in front of you "Is your head hurt?" He slowly gets up and is getting closer to your face "boii.. too close, too close" you lean back, falling back. Midoriya quickly wraps an arm around your back to catch you and pulls you up quickly and you end up pressed against his chest. You blush and quickly squirm out. "I-i.. gotta go.. i... need to finish packing!" You nervously stutter as you slip out of the door.

You see Bakugo and start running as fast as you can with your little legs "fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!" You turn back and when you do you run into Aizawa. "Shit."

He looks at me surprised by my words, then looks behind him then back at you annoyed "(Y/N), what have i said about running in the halls?"
You look at him and pout. "But Mr.Aizawa.. Bakugo.. h-he.. " he looks at Bakugo then me again looking even more annoyed.

"Unlike you Bakugo, was walking in the halls he wasn't even after you, so it's you this time your provoking him them" You stood there and stuttered "n-no Mr.Aizawa! He.. i.. uh.."  he interrupts me, "when class ends you will be cleaning while everyone goes home and Bakugo will be relaxing i the dorms while you clean and you won't be going to the dorms until the classroom is spotless." Bakugo walks in the door and smirks at me, knowing exactly what he did.

(Midoriya's POV)
He sits on the bed dumbfounded then put his hands to his face. "I didn't mean to scare her away"
he grumbles.
He then gets up and takes a deep breath and heads out the door. "I need to apologize to her.." he heads into the classroom to see me moping at my desk. So he walks up and kneels down to where (y/n) can see him.
"Hey, Im sorry (Y/N), I really didn't to scare you"

(Y/N's POV)
You shriek, and hold your heart catching your breathe. "Jesus Christ Midoriya, your going to give me a heart attack! Don't scare me like that please." Midoriya's goes to get up to apologize but ends up hitting his head under the desk.
You quickly get off your chair and kneel by him "oof,  that looked like it hurt.." He holds his head and looks up you. "Yeah It did a little bit ." You grab his hand and pulls him up. "You could of approached me normally Midoriya and you wouldn't of hit your head" you laugh and softly slug his shoulder.