Chapter 26: Bakusquad

(10K 😭 EVERYONE THANK YOU! Also because personally I feel I took too long to write I made sure to make this chapter a whole lot longer for you guys! In the beginning I didn't think I'd even get this far. I knew I wanted to keep writing either way and again your comments make me so very happy, you're all goofy and I love it. Also only one person said it should become Lemon do you guys all agree on this?)

"So what made you guys decide to come over today?" You yawn. "Well, we all wanted to check on how you two were doing, since we know you two confessed to each other." Kaminari explained.

"Oh" you giggled with a small pink tint to your cheeks. "We are doing fine.." You peek over at Bakugo, he looks over at you then turning away flustered. "Y-yeah we are doing fine.."

"Oh, I'm sure you two are.." she teases. "Mina.. you never stop." you whine. She laughs. "Nooope, But you two are thinking about dating in the future right?" You blush. "Well I definitely wouldn't mind.." you twiddled your thumbs.

"You hear that Bakugo! She wouldn't mind!" Mina yells. You quickly run to her, tackling her down blushing. "Mina— shuusshh.. you're embarrassing me.." You shake her, then hug her "I still love you, but stoopp." You whined.

She laughs and hugs you back then pushing you back up. "Fine I'll stop, for now that is. I can't promise not to tease you two in the future." You laugh and softly hit her shoulder. "You're a butt Mina." She sticks her tongue out at you.

"You're so childish" you giggle. You stare back at Bakugo and smile, then looking back towards everyone else . "Soo, what did you guys want to do?" Kirishima scratches the back of his head. "We didn't really plan that far ahead.." he chuckles.

"Hmm, Well i have a huge collection of UNO.. Twister, Monopoly...—"

"TWISTER" Mina and Kaminari scream. You jump a bit. "You didn't need to scream it you guys." You look over at Sero and Kirishima. "Are you guys okay with that?"

"What about my opinion" Bakugo growled. "Aww Katsuki am I not giving you enough attention" you giggle, wrapping your arms around his neck standing on your tip toes. He huffs, wrapping his arms around your waist.

You lean back looking at them upside down. "But no seriously you two okay with that?" They nod. "Great! Then Twister it is!" You cheer. "I kinda wanted to play too.." you twiddle with your thumbs. "I'll be right back I'll go get it, come on Katsuki." You pull him with you.

He looks down at you. "So I'm coming because?" You stare at him and pout. "Because I can't reach it.." you open your door, staring at your closet from across the room.

He walks to the closet. "Where is it?" He sighed. You walk next to him pointing to the top of the closet. "There." He lifts you up. "Grab It then" you stare down at him grumpily. "Y-you could of grabbed it.." you grab it hugging onto it.

He carefully placed you down on your feet. "Naah. That wouldn't of been as much fun." He teased. You grumpily walk off. "L-lets go Katsuki." You put a hand behind you, waiting for him to grab it. He laughs and catches up to you. "Nerd"

"Guys! I got the game!" You wave it around. "Let's get all set up, take off your shoes." You kneel down opening the box, unfolding the Twister mat then laying it down in an open space in the common room.

You flatten out all the wrinkles then sit up. "Okay it's all ready! Now.. who wants to spin?" You look around. Mina raises her hand. "I'll do it for the first round" she smiles. You get up and hand her the spin board and smile back at her.