Chapter 17: Breakfast Time

(Sorry I took forever to update, but I got more time now that.. I am not babysitting anymore. Well for a while at least. So I'll have a little more time to be able to try to add more chapters in for my story! Also thank you so much for over 500+ Reads! I could just smother you all in kisses and hugs for those still reading my story and waiting so patiently for me to update!)

You grab Bakugo's arm. "Come on! Come on let's go!" You excitingly drag him to the kitchen. "Let's see what I can cook for the both of us!" He smirks "Well whatever you make, make mine spicy." You look at him dumbfounded. "I was thinking.. breakfast and Well...spicy pancakes sounds disgusting." He laughs. "There's a lot of spicy breakfast dishes you could make"

You pull out your phone and scroll looking for recipes. "What about spicy chorizo potato and egg burritos?" He nods "Sounds good, but let me help you Y/N" he starts pulling out the ingredients and setting them on the counter. You get a pan ready. You tip toe to reach the aprons that are folded and in a cabinet up high. You get one leg on the counter ready to climb, but Bakugo pulls you back, standing you back up on the ground.

"If you needed something that you can't reach, just ask for help don't be so stubborn" he tosses you an apron and puts one on himself. You catch the tossed apron, you pull it over your head the putting your hands behind your back to tie it around you. You turn to end up bumping into Bakugo's chest. "Soft.." you whispered to yourself. What do you mean soft!" He yells.

You softly put your hands on your chest and look at his. "They're softer then mine.." you whined then cupped his chest and lifted them. "And perkier" you added. His face grows red and swats them away. "They are not soft!" he growled. "Let's just get started on cooking dumbass" he grumbled, starting to heat up the pan. You giggle and walk up next to him smirking. "Doesn't men's chest supposed to be like muscly or whatever" you questioned.

"Say one more thing and I'll have to put something in that mouth of yours to shut you up" he growls. You look at him shocked "man titties" you whispered, he glares at you then shoved a jalapeño in your mouth then covers it. You whine and try to spit it out against his hand. "Bafuguu.. eh hoff.." you huffed. "I sohhry" he takes his hand off and grumbles off to start cooking the eggs.

You spit it into a trash can, open to fridge, grab the milk and start gulping it down then taking a deep breath. "I don't like spicy things as much as youuu" you whined slightly panting. "I warned you though. I said I was gonna put something in that mouth of yours" you cross your arms and grumpily face away. "But it didn't have to be spicy.." you grumble as you drink a little more milk. He sticks his tongue out at you.

Moments later, the food is finished, plated and table is set. You sit down and stare at the food and look up at him. "I hardly got to cook you butt, you cooked.." he looks at you as he grabs himself a forkful of food. "That's what you get for what you did" he smirks at you then starts to eat. You grumble and eat as well. "...thank you for not making mine too spicy.." you look away continuing to eat. "You can make lunch" he sighs "..you can make whatever you want spicy or not." he grumbles.

You look up at him "Really? Anything!?" You excitingly slam your hands on the table. He jumps a bit. "Yeah, anything" You smile and continue to eat. He looks at you and sighs resting his chin on the palm of his hand. "You're a pain you know that right?" You giggle and nod. "But that's why you like me." You stick your tongue out at him.

He leans over and bites your tongue. Startled you tackle him down and he falls backwards from the chair and you fall with him. "Um.. that was definitely not a great idea." You stare down at him, sitting on his chest. "You okay?" He looks away. "I'm fine.." he exclaims trying to wiggle out from underneath you.

You look at him. "What are you doing weirdo?" You giggled. "I'm trying to move." You pout "you don't want me on you like this?.. I thought you liked me.." you teased, you blink and within the time you opened your eyes you found yourself on the floor, Bakugo hovering over you. "I.. um.. uh.. hi..."

He smirks and leans in closer. "Hey, how about I just .." he slides his hand slowly to your breasts. "Let's see how soft they are" he teased,stopping then whispering into your ear "This is fine right..?" You cover your face and nod.

He softly slides your hands away from your face then begins kissing you, gently massaging your breast. You try maintaining your breathing in between kisses. He stops, then starts slowly starts to inch towards you neck. "B-bakugo n-no my neck is sensitive.." you cringe up your neck to try to prevent him from kissing there.

He lifts your chin up starting to kiss under it. "I think I'll leave you a love bite" your eyes widen "w-wait but we got classes today, everyone will see that Bakugo" you exclaimed. He lifts, turns your chin beginning to softly suck and gently bite all over your neck. "Good there won't be much competition afterwards then.." he snickers. You go to slide out from underneath him but he pulls you back up starting to nibble on the bottom of your ear. Your back arches up, panting echoing in his ear. He stops, panting staring down at you.

You cover your arms to hide all the goosebumps and he notices. "Guess you liked that didn't you..?" He snickered. You grumpily roll out from under him. "I'm gonna go take a shower before class starts." You grumpily stomp off. "Let me join you then.." he whispers in your ear as he had already caught up to you. You swat at him then try to rub away the goosebumps walking down the hallway with him.

"Shoo shoo." You quickly slip into your room and throw yourself on your bed. You sigh and stare over at your closet then dresser. "I guess i should start grabbing my clothes.." you get up and grab yourself some white checkered pj pants and a plain long sleeve black low v-neck shirt. You grab a towel and head out to the girls bath.