Chapter 34: Unexpected Call

(Hey— 👉👈 sorry I just haven't been writing lately. I love you guys a lot, it's not that I don't want to continue this story, I really do want to continue and I will but, if you guys would be dears, I'd appreciate if you guys would join my discord server, to help me come up with some ideas for future chapters. Because I do want to
Continue this story. 😌

Also— if I started a paetron.. would
You guys be interested maybe? 👉👈✨)

Hours pass by, the sun rises, eventually enough to shine through his thin curtains, irritated by the light you pull the blanket over your face turning towards him.

"You need thicker curtains—" you whine cuddling up to him. Looking down he smirks as you're hiding under the blanket. "Good morning beautiful."

"B-beautiful?" You peek your head out from the blanket. Hair messy, dried up drool on the corner of your mouth, and crusties in your eyes. Turning you face a mirror.

"Eww, what are you talking about, I look awful. You need glasses" Sighing he scowls at you "My vision is fine."

"Noo— I look horrible" you grumble pulling the blanket over your head. "Oh, by the way. You snored last night."

Peeking out from the blanket you whimper. "I-I did not." He smirks. "Yeah you did it sounded like—" making loud snarling sounds. Grumpily you turn away, letting out a quick "hmph." then crossing both arms across your chest.

Wrapping his arms around you from behind he chuckles. "I'd say I'm teasing but, you really did—" he smirks. "But you sounded cute babe" he whispered seductively into your ear.

You jerk a little turning to face him, "Don't do that." You shivered.
"Do what?" He smirked. "W-what you did."

"What did I do" he teases flipping you over onto your back, trapping you between his arms. "N-nothing" you squealed. Smirking, he leans "Come on babe, tell me" he whispers in your ear, slowly beginning to kiss your neck.

"Ka—" Interrupted by a loud ring you look up at him. He turns to look at his phone laying on the nightstand. Clicking end to ignore the call he turns back around smirking at you.

The begins to ring again. Annoyed he answers just to hang up within the same second he picked up. "Katsuki, that's not very nice, who is it?"

"It's that old hag." He rolls his eyes. You sigh, looking up at him annoyed as the phone rings a third time.

Looking at you he sighs. "Fine." He grumbled answering the call. "What do you want, Hag."

"No, I'm not letting you talk to her" crossing your arms you look up at him with your hand out towards him. "Fine." He whispers to you putting the phone on speaker. "She can hear you."

Mitsuki: "Hey Y/N! Good morning!"
Y/N: "Good morning, Mam."

Mitsuki: "I see I was right, Honey honey, I told you they'd be sleeping in the same room!"

Katsuki: "Get to the point what do you want."
Mitsuki: "Fine, Y/N sweetie."

Y/N: "Y-yes..?"
Mitsuki: "One, would you like to have dinner over here tonight? Question Two, if yes. Would you like to go to the grocery store with me to pick dinner? Just you and me."