Chapter 28: Between Friends

He breaks himself out of the hug, turning to Bakugo. "If you hurt her, I will take her. I won't let you have her after that."

"Why would I want to hurt someone I love." He growls. Mina squeals, punching Kaminari in the shoulder. "He said the L word!" Kaminari looks at her still slightly stunned from his beat down from Bakugo, not exactly paying attention.

"Lesbian?" He questioned. Mina smacks him in the back of his head. "No! Love, are you really that stupid?" She rolls her eyes looking back towards the situation between you three. "Kacchan, you better mean it, that word can't be tossed around like nothing."

"Deku, I know that do you think I'm fucking stupid?" He growled. "Guys." You sigh. They both look at you. You lean back into the couch. "Izuku, Katsuki has time to prove that. Give him time, I'd say he just recently started liking me..—but to be honest I don't really know how long either." You look over at him curiously.

Bakugo face flushes and turns away. "Hey you're not going to tell me?" You pout crossing your arms. "I'll tell you later.." he grumbled. You huff flopping forward into the couch. "Fine."

Mina peeks out the window. "Ah! Crap! It's starting to getting dark! I got to get home." She quickly starts gathering her stuff. "I'd stay longer but, I was told to be home before dark! Kaminari, let's go!" She drags him as she walks to the door, "Bye Y/N, Bye guys!" Sero gets up. "Yeah I got to go to, Bye Y/N, Bakugo, Oh, and Midoriya." He waves as he follows them out the door.

Kirishima gets up quickly following them. "Yeah me too, Bye Bakubro, Bye Y/N." You wave at them, rolling over onto your back staring at Midoriya then Bakugo.

"You guys—" your stomach growls loudly. They turn around looking at you. You blush, quickly covering your face with one a couch cushion. "Nevermind.." you whined into the pillow.

Midoriya pulls the pillow off of your face. "Hey, Let's all eat. Then you can tell us what you would like to tell us." You nod, he puts his hand out to help you up. "Oh thank you." You grab his hand, he quickly pulls you up.

You sigh, walking towards the kitchen stretching. "Katsuki—" you yawn. "What is there to eat.." you rub your eyes. "Maybe something quick.. I'm tired.." Bakugo lifts you up from under your arms. Walking back towards the couch and sitting you down.

"Just lay down, I'll make you something real quick is there anything you would like to eat?" You shake your head. "I'd be okay with anything you make Katsuki..." you smile tiredly at him.

"You're so stubborn Y/N." You glare at him. "I am not." He crosses his arms, gazing down at you. "You should of fallen sleep when everyone got here." You pout, crossing your arms. "I wanted to hang out with everyone.." he sighs smiling. "Well just rest for now I will be back with some food."

He grabs the back of Midoriya's shirt dragging him to the kitchen. "You're helping nerd, I don't trust you alone with her." You stare at both of them as they leave and giggle. "I guess they are trying to get along in their own way." You lay down on the couch cuddling a pillow eventually falling asleep.

Bakugo sighs letting go of him, "start heating up some oil on a pan." Midoriya nods doing that as Bakugo gathers ingredients. "Do you really like her, Kacchan." Bakugo sighs. "Yes, I really do. You damn nerd. Why do you doubt me so much?"

Midoriya looks at him dumbfounded. "Do you not pay attention to how you act?" He rolls his eyes. "There's nothing wrong with how I act?" He grumbles as he starts throwing in the stuff he needed to make beef stir fry into the pan.