Chapter 22: New Feelings

Bakugo scurries up to you and grabbed your hands. "You're back. Next time just wake me up.. dumbass I'll go with you. I don't need anything happening to you." You blush. "Well um.. I got you something.." you wiggle one of your hands free and digs through the bag and hands him one of the spicy meat buns. He accepts it and takes a bite but then looks at your hand. "Y/N why are you wearing one glove?" You look at your hand.

"Oh? Look at that I am wearing one glove I must've accidentally left it behind on a bench or something when I was snacking on pockys on my way home." You blush nervously moving your hair behind your ear. He continues to eat his meat bun.

"Oh well.. you want to watch a movie." He points to the tv. "I rented a horror movie" he adds. You nod, he walks to the couch, you follow and he pulls you close next to him and pushes play on the remote. You hold onto the box of Pockys and start snacking on them. He looks over at you and smirks. "Give me one" he opens his mouth. You put one in his mouth and blush. He snickers and softly nudges you. "Why you so embarrassed" you grumpily look away. "Aww don't be like that" he wraps his arm around you and pulls you closer to him. "Come on we got movie to watch nerd"

You sigh and watch the movie. "Okay.." You stare at the screen and occasionally jumping and clinging to him on jump scares. He smirks and continues to watch the movie. The lights shut off on their own and you shriek and hug him tight shaking. "W-why did the lights go out.." he laughs "they go off at a certain times to save power, thought you knew this. Well let's continue the movie."

You watch some of it, falling asleep not to long after, quietly, you stretch and wrap a leg around him, cuddling close. He looks at you and smirks. "Guess you show your real feelings in your sleep." He runs his hand through your hair. You smile and cuddle up to him.

He carefully picks you up once the movie is over, turning of the tv, then heads to your room. You softly snore and he laughs quietly chuckles as he places you on your bed. He goes to leave after tucking you in but you pull him in your sleep. "Don't go.. please stay Katsuki.." you reach out to him. He sighs smiling, then laying down,you wrap your arms around his neck, and he wraps his arms around your waist. "I'll stay with you any time you want Y/N" he whispers then kisses your forehead.

(Time Skip to The Morning)

You wake up stretching, accidentally hitting Bakugo under his chin. You shriek, quickly reacting you put your hands on his face when he wakes up. "Oh! I'm sorry, I'm so sorry! Are you okay did that hurt?" You stutter, then freeze up realizing he's in your bed. "H-hey! What are you doing in my bed!" You yell. He rubs his chin. "You asked me to stay with you." He yawns as he pulls you closer, his arms still wrapped around your waist. "So, I did."

"I-I did not!" Your face flushes red. He frees a hand and lifts your chin, making you look into his eyes. "Yes you did, in your sleep you called out for me, and by my first name." He smirks as he gently slides his hand up onto your cheek you nervously look away.

He gently moved your head till you both make eye contact" Y/N, how do you feel about me..?" You blush and look away. "I-I.. uh.."

A knock comes from the door. "Hey Y/N! I figured out we are aloud to come to visit you! So I came by!" A familiar voice comes from the other side of the door. You shriek, jumping off the bed and trying to pull Bakugo off quietly. "Go under the bed, don't be stubborn" You whisper gently trying to shove him under. "Please Bakugo" you mutter quietly. He grumbles, crawling under the bed laying on his back crossing his arms. "Tch."