Chapter 20: Secret Plans

(I been able to update a lot lately this is great! I'm getting closer to 1,000 reads everyday. I can take requests for special episodes or something fun if you guys would like 😭)

Midoriya: He clears his throat to get your attention. "Y/N, I think I'm going to go."
Y/N: "Oh, but i wanted to talk to you more" you push Bakugo off the bed, while responding back staying in his sight.
Midoriya: He blushes a bit "I c-can call you back later"
Y/N: Is it because Bakugo is here?
Midoriya: He stays silent.
Y/N: "Ah. Okay, Bakugo. Out! Shoo Shoo." You start trying to push him outside your room. "Let us have some privacy"
Bakugo: "I'm not letting you two be in a room alone" he growls
Y/N: "What? Like he's not here physically." You raise an eyebrow at him. "Okay let's not be clingy" you pull his arm and softly shove him down the hallway. "Shoo Bakuhoe we will hang out later."
Bakugo: "Tch.." he crosses his arms and stomps off to his room.
Y/N: You peek back to the camera and wave. "I got him to leave it's just you and me now Izuku!" you smile brightly at him.
Midoriya: "y-yeah.." he blushes looking away.
Y/N: "So tell me more of why you like me" you tease.
Midoriya: "I-It doesn't feel all right through the phone, I'd rather tell you in person" he shyly rubs the back of his neck.
Y/N: "I mean you could but you would breaking a lot of rules right now.. we are currently on lockdown."
Midoriya: "I really want to see you." He says in a serious tone.
Y/N: You blush. "O-oh.. um I have an idea then! You are allowed to leave the house for essentials like grocery shopping, you just need a mask. We could meet up like that"
Midoriya: "Yes sounds like a plan, 6PM! Let's do it" he excitedly cheered.
Y/N: "Oh.. um, okay see you then, Midori... ah.. Izuku."
(Midoriya has hung up)

You lay back onto the bed and sigh. "Man.. I didn't want to go anywhere" you grumbled. "Plus I'm going to have to sneak without Bakugo seeing me.. will have to go stealth mode!.... I will... get ready later! It's only 11.." You sigh and stare at the clock. "I guess I could go start lunch, you quickly tiptoe through the hallway then scurrying into the kitchen. Holding a speaker. "Ah good I can finally cook, without Gordon Ramsey being all up my ass."

You connect your phone to the speaker, putting music on, slicing and prepping veggies, pre made patty's being thrown onto a George Forman Grill. "Ahh.. Burgers for lunch." You start frying up some fries, dancing along, as you move around the fries. You do a big spin to as you make your way to the fridge, grabbing onto the handle quickly leaning back grabbing all the needed condiments shutting the fridge and making your way back to the counter placing them down.
You giggle and spin over to the burgers and place cheese on it, once melted is placed onto toasted buns. (Ahaha. Toasted buns. <^<~) you start plating the fries. "Bakugoo! Lunch!" You yelled. He comes out of his room stretching heading to you. You turn around wearing an Almight Apron striking Almight's signature pose. "I am here!.." you put out your arm holding a plate of burgers towards him. "To serve you lunch!"

He raises an eyebrow at you and smirks "You're so weird, Y/N" He grabs the plate, puts on his condiments and topping, then sits down at the table. You do the same but walk past him towards the common room.  "Oi, Y/N where you going" You stop and turn around I only got till 2.. to relax and watch anime so.. I'm going to watch some tv as I eat." He gets up grabbing his plate, walking up to you. "I'll join you then." You shrug then you both walk together and sit down on the couch. You grab the remote and put on "Say, I Love you" you lean back, into the couch and start to eat, softly kicking your feet enjoying the anime and food.

He looks over at you seeing you smiling at the screen. He smirks, grabs his and your empty plate and heads to the kitchen coming back with soda. He softly taps your arm with the cold soda, you look up and grab it smiling brightly. "Thank you!"  He blushes and sits back next to you sipping his. You continue watching and it gets towards the end of the first episode, you try to keep calm but a small squeal exits from you.

Bakugo laughs and nudges you. "Fucking Weeb." You over at him. "You know it." You nudge him back. "Plus you can't say nothing, you may not be a big fanboy like Midoriya. But I saw you had a few Almight figurines" you smirk. "Sneaking in a peek my room aren't you.. since you wanna be nosey...."

he throws you over his shoulder and start walking towards the hallway. "We are going to my room" you try to cling to door frames and corners. "Nooo" your finger tips drag against the walls. He opens his door and throws you on his bed. You hide behind a pillow. "What are you going to do to me" you whimper. He looks at you. "Well you said you need to get to know me more in order to even think about dating me right..? What were you thinking?" He answers as he plops down on his office chair.

You look at him dumbfounded and your face starts to tint red. "N-nothing" you slide out from behind the pillow and look around his room, you squat down and start searching under his bed. He spins his chair to your direction. "Y/N, what are you looking for..?"
He raised an eyebrow as he stared at you.

You looked back at him. "Dirty Magazines." You answered seriously. He bursts out laughing. You look at him. "What's so funny?" You asked tilting your head. "I don't own those dumbass." He gets up and lifts you up from under your stomach, and gets you to stand up. You grumble and cross your arms disappointed.

He hands you his phone. You stare at the phone. "Check my history." He sighs. You look and quickly shove his phone back in his hand blushing hard. "Y-you're into that.." you cover your face. "Why am I not surprised." He chuckles. "That's not all." He pulls you to hid dresser. "Top drawer." You look at him and stare the drawer. "I don't think I wanna know what's in there Bakugo... from what I saw in your history" you blush and cover your face. He puts his hand out. "Now let me see your history" you shake your head and hold your phone to your chest. "You saw mine." You grumble and hand him your phone. 

He looks at you then hands your phone back and smirks. "It seems we have have stuff in common" he nudged and winks at you. You blush and turned  away. "S-shut up.." you look at the time on your phone and whine. "Bakugo we got class in a few minutes.. with Mic" you grumbled. I don't wanna walk.. my rooms on the other side." You whined.

"We can both use the same tablet then. Just stay in the frame." He moves the tablet towards the bed. "N-not the bed people are going to get the wrong idea." You pointed to the floor table. "Here." You exclaimed. He grumbles, puts his tablet onto a stand and hands you an extra notebook"  you sit close next to him blushing. "I-if anyone asks my tablet died..."
he signs in and everybody stares at your screen.

You grumble as Mina gives you a thumbs up after seeing you and Bakugo shoulder to shoulder. He smirks and elbows you. "See Raccoon Eyes is all for it" he whispers in your ear. You grumble facing away.

(Ugh I personally dread naming the titles of the chapters, cuz like it doesn't always apply to the whole chapter. What do you guys think? What could I do 🤔)