Chapter 35: Getting Ready

(Hey guys~ soo I'm currently trying to find ways to get myself more time to write. So I can update my stories more often, Also my discord is still open for everyone. Just message me and I'll send you the link or search through my conversations. There is a link located there.)

"Well, alright.." he scratched the back of his head flustered. "Soo— where do we st—"

Still having him pinned, you smirk looking down at him. "Like this" you tease slowly sliding a hand down his boxers. His eyes widen. "Y-Y/N w-what are y-you doing"

"Getting started? Duh." You quickly grab onto his member. He jumps a bit. "Y-Y/N! Hey a little bit of a warning would of been nice."

"Well— I did said I was getting started." You reminded him. "And how did you not expect me to grab onto it? If I'm literally sliding my hand down your underwear." You chuckled.

"S-shut up" he grumbled facing away from you. "Aww looks like someone's a tad bit, butt hurt~" you teased.

"I'll show you butt hurt." He says, pushing you back onto your back. "W-woah! K-katsuki! No butt stuff!"

He stares down at you a face of disgust spread across his face. "Yeah, No." he flips you over onto your stomach.

"K-katsuki what are you—" Grabbing your hips he yanks you back, leaving you with your butt up in the air. Pulling out a condom from the nightstand he carefully rips it open then slips on a condom.

Looking down at you he smirks at you. "I hope you're ready." You turn your head quickly. "W-wait! Ready for wha—" sliding your panties to the slide, he then rams his 'thick man meat' deep inside of you.

Grasping tightly onto the sheets you moan shoving your face in a nearby pillow. Smirking he grabs your waist pulling you towards him, beginning to thrust back and forth.

Panting he grabs onto your hair, pulling it back as he starts thrusting into you even deeper. Groaning he leans into you, patting your back. " Hey Y/N?" You turn your head to look at him. "Y-yes?"

"Ha, you're drooling." He chuckles. "A-and?" Laughing he hugs you kissing your cheek. "Guess you're enjoying yourself, since you seemed to leave a puddle of drool on the sheet" He teased.

"Y-yes." You grumbled. Smirking, he turns you over onto your back throwing your legs over his shoulder. "Well I'm not done just yet, so get ready for a whole new puddle, developed from a completely different place" he teased.

"O-oh, alright" you blushed. Grabbing onto your thighs he pulls your thighs against him slipping inside once again. Looking down at you he smirks before thrusting into you, at a faster speed.

With every thrust you cover your face as you let out gasps every thrust. He lets out a small chuckle. "W-what's so funny.." you grumble peeking out from behind your hands. "You sound like your riding a roller coaster" he giggled.

Pausing you try to not smile. "Katsuki— What was that?" You giggled hiding your smile. "That was absolutely cute~ Do it again. Pleeaase" you squealed. "I-I'm not cute..I'm not doing it again" He grumbles facing away.

"Hey, you don't have to act all tough around me. I love you no matter what." You lean foward, giving him a quick Eskimo kiss.

(In case you guys may not know what Eskimo kisses are— its when you rub the tip of your noses together.)

He grumbles hugging you. "I love you too Y/N.."

"Katsuki." Looking at you he tilts his head "Yes Y/n?" You suck in your lips trying not to laugh. "You know—" He looks at you raising an eyebrow.

"Katsuki— I really aught to tell you this." You giggled. "Tell me what? And what's so funny?" He gazes down at you. "Katsuki Bakugo, You sir.. are— Simp." You suck in your lip smiling, just to break out into laughter.

"You're really asking for it aren't you."
He grumbles. "I just might, what are you going to do about it" You teased. "Oh, I'll show you what I'm going to do about it."

Pushing your legs foward your thighs against you. Gasping a bit you look up at the smirking blonde.

"A-ah Katsuki I'm not used to bending like thi—" covering your mouth he begins thrusting into you once again.

Moans and gasps muffled behind his large hand you shiver. "Ka—katsukk.."

His phone rings and he stops, grabbing his phone to see who it is. "Ahh— shh." He answers, quietly  thrusting in you covering your mouth.

"What old hag?" He grumbled.

Mitsuki: "I'm just going to ignore that little comment, you little shit. But you two dress nice, I decided we are going to go somewhere nice to eat instead instead. We'll be over there at 2:30! See you soon. Bye!" She hangs up.

Staring at the time, he tosses his phone to the side, quickening his pace then pulling out to ejaculate in the condom.

You stare at him confused. "Umm— Katsuki? You asked in between a breath.

"Sorry babe, She changed the pick up time to 2:30." He grumbled pulling his pants on. "If she didn't I would of kept going for a lot more."

"W-wait what time is it! W-why did the time change?" You panicked getting up pulling you clothes on.

Pulling on his clothes he sighs, tossing you a towel and underwear looking at the time again. "1:07 right now. All I know is that she wants us to dress nice."

Catching them you speed off to closet grabbing a F/C knee length formal dress. "That only gives me less then an hour and a half to get ready." You whined.

"You shower too! Get ready!" Grabbing your makeup box you speed off out the door to the bathroom.

After showering, drying of, getting dress and combing out you hair, doing your make up then styling your hair you speed out. Tripping as you hold heels in your hand. "Katsuki I didn't grab my phone! What time is it" you whined.

Stepping out of his room, button-up long sleeve shirt, dark grey slacks, and a red tie he checks his phone. "It's, 2:15." Looking up he smiles.

"Wow, You look great." He walks to you, circling around you inspecting every inch.

Flustered you turn with him facing his way. "K-katsukiii" you whined face bright red. "Stay still" he laughs lifting you up from under your arms.

Blushing you grumble looking down at him, as your feet are 2 feet from the ground. "Y-you saw now, c-can I be put down please" you muttered shyly.

"Alright" he puts you down hugging onto you. "Sorry, I honestly couldn't help myself.. You look stunning." He smiles kissing your forehead.

Whimpering happily you hug him tight back nuzzling your face into his chest. "Y-you're going to make my  heart explode.." you squealed. "A-also.. you smell so good.." you muttered looking up at him, face bright red.