Chapter 27: BakuSquad 2

Hey everyone! Sorry it took a while to update the story I was waiting on more replies for the Midoriya story I wanted to write! Which I have now started thanks to @NoOneImportant_1 's description in which I enjoyed. Which if you decide to read that one too, I hope you enjoy all my stories I write in the future! Love you all so much! 😭❤️✌️

(F/H): Favorite Hero

"Baka.. You weeb." He chuckles, putting his hand out to you. "Get up dork." You pout, sitting up then grabbing his hand. You look over behind him, quickly sucking in your bottom lip to try not to laugh.

"What's with that face." He tilts his head trying to find what your looking at —. "What the fuck."  Snort comes out from you and you burst out laughing.

Mina dragging Kaminari by his pants, Kaminari holding the waist of his pants panicking trying to keep his pants on. "Mina!" He whined, as he lifts his back up trying to prevent rug burn and being pantsed.

"Y/N! Help me out he moves too much" You shake your head. "No, I'm not stripping him." Mina pouts. "You're no fun!" She tugs hard at his pants accidentally pulling his boxers with.

You shriek turning away quickly. "Mina!— I did not need to see that." Kaminari snatched his boxers from Mina, then pulling them up face flushed red.

"S-sorry Y/N.." Kaminari muttered. "N-no it's not your fault." Mina pouts. "Now i can't even put the dress on him." She stares at you. "Y/N.." you look over at her. "W-what—" you see her running at you with the dress you slowly back up. "I-I'm fine with putting it on but—" she tackles you down starting to pull up your shirt, you pull your shirt down. "W-wait! All the boys are in here" you whine embarrassed.

She pulls you by your arms and drags you to the kitchen holding the dress as well. "I-I could of walked — let me get up the floor is really cold!" She lets you get up then pulls you with her into the kitchen. Only leaving your and her silhouettes.

The guys all look at each other slightly confused.

Mina pulls your shirt off. "Wow Y/N that's a cute bra, I love the way it fits you." She cups your breasts with her hands pushing them up. "They are so heavy."

You blush slightly moving her hands off. "M-Mina that's—" she pulls your pants down. You shriek and jump back. Mina laughs "Calm down nobody can see you, it's just us!"

She pauses and snickers pulling on the side of your underwear. "Really Y/N, didn't think you'd be a laced underwear kind of girl. You were in Bakugo's room wearing this." She whistles. "I bet he liked that."

You swat at her. "S-stop they may not be able to see,  but they can hear us..." you whimpered. "Here I'll make it fair!" She flashes you her bra. You shriek and cover your face. "M-Mina!"

"What we are both girls?" She pulls her shirt back down. "Y-yeah but.."I'm—" you blush and
twiddle your thumbs. "Ohh! I'm sorry." You nod to signal it's okay. She hugs you. "H-hey! I'm only in my underwear..— t-the dress.." she grasps your butt tightly.

You jump sliding your hands under hers then gently moving them. "M-Minaaa—" you whimper blushing. "T-thats sexual harassment.." she pouts and hands you the dress. "If it makes you feel any better, you have a really cute butt."