Chapter 32: Just the Start

(Heyy Everyone, So.. I never ended up getting checked if I had Covid or not. But I'm feeling a lot better now! I got better around Saturday? So it only lasted me a week. Soo, now that I'm doing a whole lot better now, here is the next chapter! I hope you enjoy. >v> heheh.)

"You mean a lot to me too, Katsuki" you spoke, wrapping you arms around him. "So—" looking up at him, you smile. "What do you want to do, now that we are an officially a couple now..?"

He smirks, looking at you with his ruby red eyes which screamed 'mischievous'. Rolling your eyes you cross your arms looking at him. "I don't like that look. What are you thinking?"

"Let's tell that damn Deku." You sigh, grumpily puffing out your cheeks. "Not, if you're doing it to gloat." He crosses his arms. "Tch. Fine"

Poking his sides you laugh. "You're such a bully. Pom Pom" Pinching you cheeks he pulls on them. "Why do you call me that?" Giggling you pry his hands off you face. "Because, your hair reminds me of a fluffy Pomeranian."

He grimaced at you. "A Pomeranian, Why a Pomeranian..?" You look up at him. "Well—" you tiptoe touching his hair. "It's so fluffy, and blonde—" you stare at him and snicker.

"Plus both you and a Pomeranian, both have a very short temper" you get ready to scruffy off, but look down to see you're levitating off the ground.

"Aww, you got me." You lean your head back to look at him. "Hi Pom Pom." You giggle smiling brightly at him.

"Hi brat." He sticks his tongue out at you. He puts you under his arm and starts walking to hallway. "Where are you going..?" You look up at him as he walks ahead saying nothing.

You cross you arms. "Kat—" opening the door to his bedroom, blinking you open your eyes to see you been yeeted across the room and onto his bed. "H-hey! I-i could of hit my head on the wall or the. headboard!"

"I know what I'm doing" he closes the door walking towards you, slipping off his shirt. You look at him. "O-oh" blushing, you scoot into a corner. "K-katsuki.. what are you doing..?"

He slips off his belt, slamming his hands against the corner wall trapping you in between his arms.

You shrieked. "K-katsuki.. what are you—" he grabs both your wrists wrapping the belt around them, then around the head board.

You shriek, "kat—" he puts his finger against your lips. "Shh. You talk too much." You grumpily pout. "I-I do not.."

He lifts you up, placing you on his lap facing him, putting your belted wrists around his shoulder. Flustered, you drift your gaze away from him.

"Babe." He softly whispers in your ear. You shiver, goosebumps appearing all over you body. "Y-yes Katsuki..?"

"C-can we.." he pulls out a condom out of his back pocket. Your face instantly becomes a bright shade of red. "I-i.."

"O-only if you want to of course.."
you blush nodding. He embraces you, to hide his cherry red face. "C-can I keep your wrists buckled.." he looks at you with pleading eyes.

You huff. "F-fine.. but c-can we have the lights off.." he sighs smiling at you. "Alright" he pulls your arms of from around him, getting up turning the light off.