1.

"Saki... Kakashi-sensei's is going now... He is waiting for everyone in the entrance..." Hinata says to me slowly.

I didn't responded and remained laid down in my bed.

"We will be waiting..." Hinata said and left.

I stood there. Three hours passed. No one interrupted me or called me. I didn't want anyone to do it anyway. My brothers were worried, but couldn't do anything. I didn't let them.

I teleported.

"I thought you weren't going to see me off." Kakashi-sensei said with an eyed closed smile.

"You know, don't you?" I asked him frowning my eye brows.

"Know what?"

I lost it.

"Don't fucking play games with me. Kakashi Hatake. You are running. You are fucking running away..." I said as I felt tears running down my cheeks.

I saw how he flinched, but looked down.

"Yeah. You are right. I am running away. I am sorry." He said with a bitter voice.

"I hate you. Don't ever come back to look for me. I don't want to see your face." I said while crying.

Kakashi-sensei just stood there. I teleported back to my room, and cried all might long, silently. I didn't wanted my brothers to know, but I knew they knew I was crying.

I wake up at the sound of my alarm. The war ended, and I was a part time secretary and a part time teacher for medical ninjas. My brothers were in ANBU. I occasion go to missions, but Tsunade-sama wants me here for most of the time.

"Ah..." I sight as I felt a tear run in my cheek.

It's been almost three years since that. I locked in my room for two days, and then they broke into my room, and made me go out. Thanks to my family, and friends I have been able to move on. If it weren't for them, I might have gone insane, and even start a Fourth Great Ninja War. Hahaha...
I don't longer live with my brothers, we each have our own apartment. We do meet every other week, and Yukimaru lives with me. Yukimaru is now 15 years old, so he is trying to be independent. He is also mostly out because of missions, and he is currently out for a mission. I cook my breakfast, and get ready to leave. Today I was going to help Tsunade-sama. I was walking to the tower, when someone covers my eyes. I smile, and turn to kiss him.

"Good morning." I said to him with a smile.

"Indeed, good morning."

"I thought you were out of town today, Natsu." I said to him.

"I wanted to surprise you." He said to me with a sweet smile.

"Well, I will see you at my home today after work." I said with a smile.

"Then, I will cook for you."

"No, you don't have to cook for me." I said to him.

"I want to do it. Can't I cook for my girlfriend?" He asked me.

I smiled.

"Alright, I look forward to it."

"You should!" Natsu said jokingly.

I said goodbye, and get going before I get late. I was humming on my way to the tower, and when I got there Shikamaru was already there.

"... Hello." I said with an innocent smile.