16.

"But we don't have time to explain, we have to go." Nozaki said and dragged Saki away.

When they were finally home, Saki felt a little scare from Nozaki.

"Sorry, Saki. I just saw someone that wants me dead." Nozaki explained.

"Why?" Saki asked him.

"As you know, I was a ninja before, and I saved someone while I was a ninja. Well, the one that wanted to kill the person is the one wanting to kill me now." Nozaki said back.

"Who is it?" Saki asked scared.

"His name is Sasuke Uchiha, but Itachi Uchiha also wants me dead." Nozaki said to her.

Saki flinched a little, but Nozaki didn't notice.

"Are they brothers?" Saki asked Nozaki.

"That's right. They are very evil, and you should never get close to them." Nozaki said to Saki.

Saki nodded, and they calmed down. They were sitting in the coach, when Nozaki started to touch Saki's tight. Saki felt uncomfortable, but couldn't tell him no. After all, they are lovers, right? Nozaki began to touch her inner tight, and Saki immediately stood up.

"I need to go to the bathroom!" Saki said and ran to the bathroom.

Why did I felt uncomfortable? Saki thought. Oh, yeah! The envelope!

Saki took the envelop from her clothes that she used to go out, and opened the envelope. She the. Saw a photo of her... It was the same one that Nozaki showed her, but Nozaki wasn't there.

What is this? Why isn't Nozaki here? How did he had a copy of this photo? Or is this the real one...? Saki began to fill her mind with questions, but then went back to the living room.

Nozaki didn't tried anything else that afternoon, but when Saki was asleep. He went to her bedroom.

***WARNING NON-CONSENSUAL, INTENDED R*APE****

Nozaki opened the door slowly, and then got close to her bed.

"I had been patient, but I patience has run out. I am going to make you get hooked with sex, so you don't ever leave me. The first times are going to be hard, but everything should be fine after a month." Nozaki said with dead eyes.

He took her blanket off her, and saw her sleeping body. She was just wearing her underwear with a light nightdress. Nozaki lifted her skirt, and touched her tight. He then groped Saki's chest, and twisting her nipples.

"Mhmm..." Saki complained quietly as she was still sleeping.

"I tried to give you everything, but no. It wasn't enough for you, huh?" Nozaki began to vent as he lifted her dress skirt up to her chest.

Saki shuddered as she began to feel cold. Nozaki opened her legs, and then got his face close to her vagina.

Huh...? Why am getting cold...? Saki thought half asleep.

She then felt someone touching down there. She tensed, and looked who was there.

"Nozaki...?" Saki called him scared.

Nozaki sighed.

"Seems like I cannot do it without restrain."

"What do you mean-!" Saki tried to ask, but Nozaki tied her up and covered her mouth.

"Mhhpp!!!! Lmm!!!" Saki cried and kicked him.

"Be still for one hour. It will hurt you if you keep doing this." Nozaki said as he tied her hands and legs.