8.

The little girl cried uncontrollably. I looked at Kakashi, but he looked confused and anxious.

"Now, now. I can't help you if you don't tell me what's wrong." I said sitting besides her.

She stopped crying, and started to explain.

"M-my big sister... was taken... b-by a man.... Wahhh!" The little girl said to us.

"Did you your big sister wanted to leave?" I asked her.

She shook her head.

"My s-sister tried t-to fight h-him, but h-he took her..."

I nodded.

"Do you know where he took her?"

She shook her head.

"What about the last place you saw her?"

She nodded.

"Alright, then we will go change in five minutes. Don't worry, we will look for your big sister, okay?"

Kakashi and me changed in more comfortable clothes to move. We weren't sure what was happening, but decided to help the girl. She guide us somewhere isolated in the woods.

"My sister and me always come here to gather plants, but the man came and took her." She said trying to surprise her tears.

I activated my Sharingan, and saw weird things. Besides the little girl. When we stabbed the girl, smoke covered the area. We immediately backed up, and looked at our sides. I then saw someone getting closer and closer to me. He was going to attacked me, but I blocked his attack. We defeated the two men that attacked us. The smoke had now gone.

"Why did you attacked us?" I asked them with my Sharingan active.

They didn't answer. I then put them under a Genjutsu for five seconds. They were gasping and terrified for their life.

"I am not going to ask twice." I said to them.

"The boss wanted to see you!" One cried.

Oh shit, here we go again.

"He fell in love at first sight when he saw you in the festival!" The other one said.

I looked at Kakashi, and he had the 'I-told-you' face.

"And he only wants to see me?" I said not believing them.

"Well..."

"He also wants to make you his 12 concubine."

I released killing intent.

"He... what?" I asked again.

They were too scare to answer.

"You two are going to show me where your boss is. Understood?"

They nodded furiously.

"Well, this took a turn." Kakashi said out loud.

I glared at him.

"I only attract psychos!" I cried.

"I mean... that might be true, but don't you always deal with them?"

I didn't said anything. Was it so hard to not attract any weird people.

"Ah! You guys came, where is she?" I hear a voice asked them.

They didn't answer.

"Why are you not answering?" He asked again.

Kakashi and me appeared.