7.

It was night, and it was perfect for us to take a bath together. Kakashi had gone first, and I went after him. I only had a towel around my body. I submerged myself in the water, and sat next to Kakashi.

"Do you like the view?" I asked him with a playful smile.

"I love it." He said looking straight at me eyes.

I blushed.

"You are such a sweet talker." I said to him.

"Only with you. Do you want me to massage you?" He asked me.

I nodded. He began to massage my shoulders, and just then I realized how tensed I was from work.

"Ahh..." I said quietly as I felt my muscles relax.

I was enjoying the massages when he stopped.

"Why did you stopped?" I asked him.

🍋🍋🍋

"Saki... you are being too sexy..." Kakashi said to me.

I then felt something hitting on my back. I then realized it.

"Oh..." I said to him.

I turn to him, and touched it. Kakashi flinched. I began to slowly moved my hand up and down. I saw how his face began to change.

"Saki..."

I felt my insides clench by him calling my name. I began to use both hands, and moving faster. He then came after a little while.

"It's my turn, come here." Kakashi said to me.

He began to tease my cl*rotis, and I yelped.

"Ah!" I said to the sudden touch.

I was sitting on his laps with my legs open, and looking at him. Kakashi then grabbed one of my nipples with his mouth.

"Mhmm."

He then inserted one finger while playing with my nipple. I began to also move my waist at the rhythm of his finger.

"Kiss..." I said to him.

He stopped kissing my chest, and kissed me. He inserted one more finger while he kissed me. He played with my insides, and I was feeling my insides clench.

"I... I am close..." I said to him.

Kakashi then began to move his fingers faster, and then kissed my breasts, and played with my nipples.

"Ah!" I said as I felt him biting my nipple.

I also came when he did that. My chest raised and I felt my legs a little tired.

"Let's go to the futon." Kakashi said to me.

I nodded. He covered himself with dried towels, and then he covered me with dried towels. He carried me to the futon and laid me down carefully. He kissed me again, and I kissed him back.

"I can't wait."

"Do it. Put it inside me." I said feeling every part of my body on fire.

He then penetrated me in one go.

"Ah!" I yelled from the sudden thrust.

"Don't tighten so much." Kakashi said to me.

I didn't responded, and tried to relax. It was as big as ever.

"You... Can move now..." I said to him once I got used to his size.

He didn't wait, and started to move. I had my arms around his neck, but I couldn't keep holding, and let go. Kakashi entrelace our hands, and kept moving.