3.

"I have your work for today, Hokage-sama. I was about to place it in your desk." I said getting the papers ready.

He opens the door for me, and let me enter first. I laughed.

"What's funny?"

"You are the Hokage, but you opened the door for me." I said with a genuine smile.

His eyes relaxed, and I could see a small smile behind his mask.

"Ahem. It's my pleasure to work with you, Miss Saki." Kakashi-sensei said to me with his hand towards me.

I placed the papers down, and took his hand.

"The pleasure is mine, Hokage-sama."

I went out, and began to do my work. When I sat down, not even five seconds passed, and someone gave me scrolls.

"What are these?"

"Missions from another villages." He said and left after answering.

I looked at them, and some where weird.

"Hmm..." I said looking at the scroll.

It was just fishy. I called one team of ANBU.

"You called, Saki?"

"Read this." I said handing them the scroll.

They took it and read it.

"Good morning, I am Kaneki Romaki. My daughter has gone missing from two weeks ago. She is 3 years old. My wife is dead, and she is the only thing I have left. I am worried she had got kidnapped and I worry for the worse. I need your help to find her. I will be waiting for your help."

"Tell me what is weird."

"Well... he never says the name of the little girl."

"It's been two weeks. That village is only one day from here. It shouldn't have taken that long to write a report. Why now?"

"One of you go as a ninja going to help, I want the other three to just look for signs." I said to them.

They nodded and disappeared. I also noticed it was close from the village that Natsu lived in. I hope he is safe. The day passed and, I would take lunch to Kakashi-sensei, and then I would eat. I also gave him tea to make his stress levels low. The first day passed without problems. Today, we were lucky to not have to stay overnight. I took a bath, and then fell asleep. The next morning came, and the ANBU I had sent came early to me.

"Report."

"When we went there, I looked for the person that sent this scroll, and he didn't looked distressed or worried. He was unusually calm." One of the ANBU said to me.

"When we questioned him why he waited too long, he said because he thought she had gone with her uncle." Another one said after.

I nodded.

"I need you guys to find the little girl. Or find out if she is even real."

They accepted my request, and disappeared. It was 10am.

"Time for a snack." I said and got up.

I get for his tea and some cookies. I knocked on his door.

"Enter."

Kakashi-sensei was reading some papers, and then looked to me.

"You can leave it there." He said looking at the paper again.

I placed the plate in a little table, and then went to the door.

"Saki. I need the reports of the last three months."