9.

I was sleeping, but I felt something touch my back. I woke up, and realized it was a pillow.

(A/n- What did you guys thought it was? 😃)

Kakashi was packing his things up, and I stretched.

"Did you slept well?" Kakashi asked me.

I nodded half asleep. He then came closer to me, and kissed my head.

"We have to hurry. We need to be at home before lunch time."

I got my things together, and then we said goodbye to each other. I teleported to my apartment, and put everything in place. I grabbed somethings that I bought for my friends. I have everyone a small gift. I then went to the Hokage tower. Today was my last day, so I wanted to give them the gifts.

"Just a little thank you for my friends that suffered for a week." I said with a smile.

"Seems like someone had a good time..." Sakura said looking at me.

"What do you mean?" I asked innocently.

"You look like you finally got la-"

"Finish that sentence and I will tell your darkest secret." I said with an eyed closed smile.

Sakura didn't said anything else.

"Such a drag..." Shikamaru said looking at how easily I controlled Sakura.

"Thank you..." Shino said touched.

I then decided to go see if my brothers where home. I went to Itachi-nii's first, but he wasn't home. It did seem they were here not too long ago. I then went to Sasuke-nii's apartment. I knocked on the door.

"Saki? I thought you wouldn't come until tomorrow." Sasuke-nii said to me.

"I thought you missed me, so came earlier." I said shrugging.

Sasuke-nii deadpanned, and just nodded slowly.

"Alright, I will tell you why I came. I know your date with Sakura is tomorrow." I said to him.

"I don't know what to do... Where should I take her???" Sasuke-nii sounded worried.

"I am sure everything will turn out great, just be you." I said to him. "Just don't try to get on her nerves."

Sasuke-nii nodded.

"So, do you know where are you going to take her?" I asked him.

"I was thinking of the Park... and then some food... maybe the new restaurant...?"

"Well... at least you were not thinking of taking her to the Ramen shop..." I said nodding.

Sasuke-nii froze.

"You were taking her to the Ramen shop????? To your first date????"

"But it's good!"

I stared at him.

"I get it, I will also give her some flowers."

"Good, good." I said nodding. "What are you going to wear?" I asked him.

"My clothes?"

"...You better not be thinking your normal clothes." I said to him.

"No..." He said avoiding my eyes.

I stared at him, and he stared at the thing besides him.

"Sasuke! You are going in a date! Not hanging out with your friends!" I scolded him.

I helped him decide what to wear, and this was technically the ideal style of Sakura. I know she is my friend, but my Sasuke-nii is trying his best. I can't just let him be.
The next day comes, and I get to work. We always made sure that we don't get caught when we are together. We didn't want them to know just yet.