17.

A week had passed, and they still couldn't get Saki's memories back. Tsuande had personally came to see Saki, but couldn't find anything. Many people over the world came to try to get her memories back, but weren't successful.

"Like I said, if you want her to get her memories back. I want to see Saki personally." Nozaki said to Itachi.

Itachi glared at him. They had tried all possible torture to make him talk, but Nozaki remained to talk.

"No matter what you do, you will not be able to get her memories back...!" Nozaki yelled as Itachi left the room.

They all didn't wanted to let Saki meet him, but they were running out of options.

"So, what do you want to do Saki? We are still going to keep looking for other solutions, but we don't how long it will take. So, if you don't want, we will not let it happen." Itachi explained to Saki.

"I want to see him." Saki answered.

"Are you sure? You don't have to meet that trash." Sasuke said to Saki.

Saki nodded.

"I want to remember everyone... I want to remember myself." Saki answered.

Itachi and Sasuke nodded.

"Then we will do that, but we will also be there for your safety, okay?" Itachi said to Saki.

The day arrived, and Saki was nervous. She now knew that Nozaki didn't told her the true at all, and he even tried to get his hands on her. Saki breathed and then opened the door.

"Saki, hello." Nozaki greeted her with a smirk.

Saki looked at him with disgust.

"So what brings you here, dear Saki?" Nozaki asked Saki.

"You said that you will give her memories back." Sasuke said to Nozaki.

"I am asking Saki." Nozaki said having his eyes locked on Saki.

He didn't stopped looking at her since she enter the room.

"I want my memories back." Saki said looking straight at his eyes.

She felt trapped as she stared at his eyes, but she couldn't back out.

"What do I get from that, dear Saki?" Nozaki asked her.

"..."

Sasuke wanted to jump on Nozaki, but was stopped by Itachi.

"Maybe if you kiss me-"

"No." Saki immediately turn him down.

Nozaki stopped smiling, and his eyes went dead.

"Then, I can't help you."

"You son of-"

Itachi covered Sasuke's mouth.

"Just a kiss...?" Saki asked, and Nozaki regained his life in his eyes.

"Yes, just a kiss."

Saki thought about it, and nodded.

"But I will do it after you return my memories." Saki said back.

"... how do I know you will not back down?"

"I will do a seal." Saki answered.

"Saki-" Itachi and Sasuke called her.

Saki looked back at them, and they backed down.

"Alright, let's do it then."

Saki began to do the seal, and then Nozaki ended the seal. Saki collapsed on the ground, and Sasuke and Itachi immediately ran to her. Sasuke caught her, and Itachi grabbed Nozaki. After two days, Saki woke up. Sasuke, Itachi, and Yukimaru were taking care of her. They wouldn't leave her side. Kakashi asked about her every three hours.