19.

Narrator POV

Five years had passed. Everything was peaceful, and no war had come by. Saki had three kids. Her older kid Ken with eight years, middle kid Mieko with five years, and Hikaru with two years old.

"Kids! Are you guys ready? We have to get going!" Saki said from down stairs.

"Yes." Ken came walking down the stairs with his backpack.

"Yup!" Mieko said coming down after Ken, she was also holding Hikaru's hand.

"My babies have grown." Kakashi cried besides Saki.

Saki patted his back

"I don't want to see you when she comes home with her boyfriend..." Saki said to him.

"What?! No! Mieko is not going to date until she is 30 years old!" Kakashi cried.

"Yeah, yeah." Saki said to him.

They teleported to Konoha, and Ken and Mieko went to school.

"Good luck with school!" Kakashi and Saki said to their kids.

They waved to their parents and entered the school. As soon as they entered, all the kids began to whisper.

"Ken is so cute..." The girls began to fangirl.

"Mieko is so cute today." The boys whispered.

Ken and Mieko sighed tiredly. They weren't annoyed, but it got tiresome after a while.

"So, do I come pick you up for lunch?" Ken asked his little sister.

"I will go to your class." Mieko said back.

Ken went to his classroom and so did Mieko. The day ended, and they saw their mom in front of the school waiting for them. They still wondered how their dad got with their beautiful mom. He always covered half of his face, even when they were their kids, he wouldn't take it off.

"How was school? Hikaru missed you two." Their sweet mother asked them. "Dad had some stuff to do, but will catch up to us."

"It was good. We learned about the third shinobi war." Ken answered his mother.

"I learned about Chakra." Mieko said too.

"Then let's eat, shall we?" Their mother said with a bright smile.

They were sitting in a restaurant private table, and Mieko decided to ask the great question.

"Mom, why did you marry dad?"

"Well, because I love him." Saki answered with a soft smile.

"But... you are so pretty and the best." Ken said to her.

Saki laughed briefly.

"Thank you for thinking about me like that, but I think dad is the best." Saki answered them.

Ken and Mieko were confused. They only saw their father cry and simp over their mother.

"Is that so...?"

"Dad is strong and very cool, I love every part of him. You guys will understand when you fall in love."

They finished eating, and their dad had already ate when he came to them. Their parents were talking about some adult stuff, and looked serious.

"Alright, tell Naruto I will go after leaving the kids with Hinata." Their mother said to their father.

Saki then turn to her kids and smiled.

"Mommy will leave for a bit, okay? You guys will be good and stay with Aunty Hinata, right?"

The three of them nodded.