13.

"Enjoying the view?" Kakashi said with a smirk while drying his hair.

"Yes." I said watching him.

Kakashi blushed a bit, and came closer to me.

🍋🍋🍋🍋

Kakashi got close to my face, and kissed me.

"I thought you forgot about my reward." He said with a smile.

"Sasuke went to look for me yesterday." I said to him.

He stopped and blinked.

"Don't worry, I don't think he knows. I told him that I was doing extra work." I said to him while hugging him by his neck.

"I am sorry, because of me we can't have a normal relationship." He said closing his eyes and hugging me tightly.

"I was the one deciding to do this. We both took the decision of doing this. Don't ever think is your fault." I said back to him.

He looked at my eyes and smiled.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I answered him.

We kissed and the kiss started very sweetly, but then turned into a more deeper kiss.

"Mhm...!" I complained to get air.

We finally separated, and I was catching my breath. He barely let me catch my breath, when he began to kiss me again, and slowly taking my clothes off me.

"... bed..." I said to him mid kiss as seems like he couldn't take his lips off mine.

He immediately picked me up, and laid me down in the bed. He continued to kiss me, while also touching every part of my body. Everywhere he touched felt hot. He started to lick and bite my neck.

"Ahh..." I moaned.

I placed my hands around his neck, and pulled him closer. Kakashi kissed me again, and inserted his tongue inside my mouth. He caressed my tongue with his tongue.

"Mhmm..."

He then began to take off my clothes, and I was only left with my underwear. They only last for a couple of seconds as he also took it off. Kakashi began to tease my nipples with his mouth. Kakashi has done it so many times that he knew exactly where to turn me on.

"Ahh..." I sighed as I felt my body to slowly heat up.

Kakashi then while still playing with my chest with his mouth, he slowly made his way down, and started to play with my inner folds with his hand. I was getting wet from just him playing with my body. My body wanted more and more, and I without knowing started to move my hips towards his hand.

"You want more?" Kakashi asked me with his aroused voice.

"Hmm...!" I moaned as I loved when he talked aroused.

"If you don't tell me, I don't know what you want." Kakashi teased me as he moved his hands away from me.

"... more... I want more." I answered aroused.

Kakashi's eyes darkened.

"Just what am I going to do with you? You are too much..." He said and immediately kissed me.

I kissed him back, and as we kissed he slowly inserted himself inside me.

"Ugh...!" I exclaimed mid kiss, but Kakashi didn't stopped kissing me or making his way deeper in me.

He then inserted himself in one thrust.

"Ahhh!!!" I cried as the movement was too sudden. "S-slowly...!" I tried to talk, but Kakashi didn't have me a chance to catch my breath.