18.

"Wake up, I cooked breakfast." I heard Kakashi's voice.

After swimming, I was tired so we just slept all the night. I woke up, and put on one of Kakashi's shirt.

"What did you cooked?" I asked him.

"Something simple." He said as he placed a bowl of rice in front of me.

He then placed a soup too, an omelet, and a piece of salmon. We began to eat breakfast, and then I changed into my clothes.

"What shall we do today?" I asked Kakashi.

"Should we go shopping?" Kakashi suggested me.

I shrugged, and then we went to shop things. We shopped, and shopped. Money wasn't the issue as we both had saved enough to spend money without thought.

"I think this is enough." I said as we eat a crepe.

"Okay, then shall we eat lunch?"

I nodded. We entered a restaurant, and decided on a table. Thankfully, there weren't many people eating here.

"Welcome to our restaurant. How can I help you...?" The waiter asked us, but only looked at me.

"Ahem." Kakashi cleared his throat in a annoyed tone.

"Have you guys decided what to order?" The waiter straighten his back, and looked at both us, but he still gave me looks.

We ordered our drinks, and he gave us the menu.

"I recommend number 3 for the lady." He said with a smile.

I nodded, and then he left not really wanting. Kakashi was frowing. This made me smile. I touched his legs with my foot.

"Are you jealous?" I asked innocently with a small smile.

He sighed.

"He was rude."

"Well, I think I am going to order number three, 'Call me Later.', what do you think?" I asked with a smile.

Kakashi stared at me. I laughed.

"I am joking, you just look so cute when you are jealous." I said while interlocking our fingers. "I only and will always love you."

"I will always love you too." Kakashi said as he kissed my hand.

"Are you two ready?" The waiter came.

"I will get number eight, 'I am Not Interested.'" I ordered with a smile.

The waiter blushed, and wrote it down. Kakashi also ordered, and the dishes came with a different waiter.

"I am sorry about your last waiter, he is new. I hope you understand. As an apology, we will give you a free dessert." The new waiter apologized.

"It's fine, but we will accept the dessert." I said back.

We ate and then went out. I was hugging his arm as we walked around. After some time, we went back to the house. We put the things in the floor, and then I kissed him.

🍋🍋🍋

He placed his hands on my back, and then carried me up. I surrounded his waist with my legs, and we continued to kiss. I was hugging him from the neck, and then he pressed me to the wall, and I used his leg to rest. Kakashi began to undress me, and I did the same with him. He began to make a trail of kissed and bites down my neck.

"Ahh..." I sighed as I felt him suck on my neck.

He began to massage my breast over my bra. I rubbed my myself on his leg. Kakashi noticed this, and move his hand to press on my underwear.