4.

We walked for an entire day, and decided to stay in an inn this night. We were in different rooms, obviously, I wanted to guard him, but he said it wasn't necessary. I then told him to at least send a signal if he was in trouble. I went I take a bath, and went straight to the bed. I was tired mentally, and physically. After the next day, we finally arrived to the Village of the Clouds.

"It's great to see you two again."

I smiled, and we talked a bit. They showed our rooms, and tomorrow was the day of the meeting. Every six months, we had a meeting. The meeting went smooth.

(A/n- Smooth like butter🎶🎤)

This was the fourth day, and we were staying in an inn. We only had a day left to arrive home.

🍋🍋🍋

During the entire trip, he never asked for help, so I decided to take care of my stress. I began to masturbate, and I first began to caress my breasts. I began to play with my cl*rotis, and started to inset one finger inside me.

"Ahh..." I moaned as I felt my insides getting wet.

I began to move my fingers more.

*Knock, Knock*

Ah, shit. I had to immediately stop what I was doing, and went to wash my hands.

*Knock, Knock*

I opened the door, and saw Kakashi-sensei.

"Can I help you, Hokage-sama?" I said breathing haggard.

"Are you okay? You are not breathing normal..."

I laughed nervously.

"I... I was exercising."

He looked at me, and stared at my chest. Wait. Why is he... I realize I wasn't wearing a bra. I could feel Kakashi-sensei's face heated. I just stood there. I then did something that changed everything. I grabbed his hand, and pulled him inside. I then pulled his mask down, and kissed him. Kakashi-sensei kissed me back, it felt like fireworks. We kissed more, needing of each other. He began to move his hands across my body. I pulled him closer by putting my hands on his neck. We backed down for air.

"Ahh..." I moaned quietly when I felt him kiss my neck.

He began to kiss and bite while making a trail of kisses to my neck. He put his knee on between my legs. I rubbed myself on him, as he began to touch my breasts above my shirt.

"Kiss..." I said needed.

Kakashi-sensei smirked, and kissed me. I moaned mid kiss. He then made his way with his hands to my panties.

"You are soaked." He said with a low voice.

I shuddered. He inserted a finger inside me.

"Mhmm." I moaned.

"You really want me, right? You are tighting around my finger."

He inserted one more finger, and I began to moan more. He kissed me more, and I kissed him back. He then inserted the third finger while we kissed.

"Ahh!" I yelled for the sudden movement. "No!" I said feeling my first climax.

He began to move his fingers faster, and I reached my first climax. He carried me to the futon.

"We are just getting started." He said and kissed me.

I moaned on his lips. He began to unbutton his pants, and I saw his erection. He then kissed me.

"Mhmm... It's... not... going... to ... fit. Mhmm..." I said between kisses.

"Don't worry, it will."