15.

"Come on, hold my hand so you don't get lost." Nozaki offered and Saki took it without questioning.

They were going back home as they had already saw everything. Kakashi made his leg move and follow them. They went back to where Kakashi had made his summons look for Kakashi, and Kakashi thought it would be best and activated his Sharingan. He saw Nozaki tell something to Saki, and Saki closed her eyes. While that happened, Nozaki began to make hand signs, and then part of the seal was lifted which he used to enter. After seeing this, Kakashi immediately sent a note to Itachi and Sasuke.

"Have you heard anything about Saki?" Sasuke asked Itachi as he just came from a mission that the elders made him do.

Itachi shook his head. They were very anxious and getting kind of depressed as their only family had disappeared. As they were getting sad, a tiny dog appeared.

"This is from Kakashi." The dog said and handed a note before disappearing.

Itachi took it and opened, Sasuke got behind him to read it.

I found her. Come meet me where Sasuke looked for her.

The note was simple and straightforward. The brothers didn't wanted any longer, and made their way to where Kakashi was. It was a one day trip, but they made it in six hours.

"... You two are not going to like this." Kakashi announced as they were a little far from where Saki and Nozaki had entered.

"You found her, right?" Sasuke asked him.

Kakashi nodded.

"Is... Is she alive?" Itachi asked as he heard what Kakashi had said.

"Yes, but..."

"But what?" Sasuke got more and more impatient.

"She seems like she had lost her memory." Kakashi told them.

"What?" Itachi and Sasuke said at the same time.

"I am not entirely sure, but it would make sense why we haven't heard from her. Why she hadn't broken free, and... why she seems close to a complete stranger." Kakashi explained his thoughts.

"What did you exactly saw?" Itachi asked Kakashi.

Kakashi began to tell them exactly how things happened.

*Somewhere close...

"How was your first time out?" Nozaki asked Saki as they sat down in the sofa.

"It was fun." Saki answered with a smile.

"I am glad you had fun."

They already had dinner, so they went to sleep. Saki couldn't sleep.

He was really cute... Saki thought of the guy she saw in the night market. What! No, you already have a lover that lives you so much! Why are you thinking about other guy??? Saki thought frustrated.

Saki just stood there, but then her mind wandered again.

🍋🍋🍋

But he was really handsome... Huh...? Saki thought as she felt her private parts getting tingly.

Saki rubbed her legs to relieve her parts.

I don't know what it was, but he was really handsome... He had broad shoulders, and looked fit. Saki thought as she began to feel hot.

"Looks like someone needs help." The man she saw in the darker market said as he got behind her, and slowly bite her ear.

"What...!" Saki exclaimed startled.