12.

"Is she one of the Ninjas that came?" I heard someone in the room.

"That's right. The other one escaped, but we still have one."

Then a loud noice was heard.

"Idiot! The Elders are not going to like this! Go look for the other two!" An angry voice was heard.

Ah. I realize what was happening, and just waited there.

"You are pretty smart for not trying to escape. We are going to cut your legs if you try something."

I yawned.

"Can you guys like hurry? I need to go home and sleep." I said bored.

Someone took off my blindfold, and I stared at him.

"Look here. I am the one in control, if you don't want to die, you better-"

"Really? I don't want to." I said and activated my Sharingan.

They didn't have time to do anything as they were trapped in a Genjutsu. I untied myself, and began to look for the girl. After a couple of minutes I found her in a room.

"Get away from the door." I tell her from outside.

I concentrate some Chakra on my fist, and punch the door.

"Let's get out of here." I said to her.

"Saki!"

"Where are you?"

I heard them call me.

"Going!" I yell back.

We go outside the room, and find them.

"Seems like this was work of the Elders. The chief didn't knew anything of this, and doesn't want to do this to his daughter. Seems like you have already found her thought." Kakashi-sensei said to me.

I just smiled.

"Alright, let's get going."

We went back, and the Elders were put on prison. Nozomi went back to her dad, and they decided that she was going to be the next chief. They went back to be the happy family again.

"Good job, who would have thought that they are still people like that... Anyways, you can rest for the rest of the day."

We nodded and left. I was just laying in my bed, but I was very bored. So I did whatever anyone else would do, or at least me.

"Saki?"

"I am bored."

Kakashi-sensei sighed, and then smiled.

"Alright, come on in."

I enter his house, and I began to tell about my training and how I had been. Kakashi-sensei began to tell short stories about his trip. He looked extremely tired, but continued to listen.

"And..." I yawned mid talking.

"It's pretty late, you should sleep." Kakashi-sensei said to me.

"You should also sleep." I said sleepy.

"Yes, yes. I will sleep in the couch, so go to my room." Kakashi-sensei said to me.

I shook me head.

"We can fit in your bed." I said rubbing my eyes trying to stay awake.

Kakashi looked at me.

"I will sleep in the couch." He said to me.

"No. Then I should be the one sleeping in the couch." I said to him.

Kakashi sighed.

"Alright, let's go to the bed then."