2.

"Wait. Isn't Kakashi-sensei becoming the new Hokage?"

I nodded.

"Saki..."

"I am going to be fine. I have Natsu." I said to them.

"Wait, weren't you teaching?" Tenten changed topics.

I nodded.

"I am going to taker her students by Tsunade-sama's orders." Sakura explained.

We began to talk about our everyday life, and what news we had.

"So, how is your love life going, Hinata?" Ino asked her.

Hinata tensed.

"W-well..." Hinata said nervously.

"Wait... You haven't confessed?" Ino catched up.

"No... I get too nervous..." Hinata confessed.

"Well, in her defense, Naruto is not very helpful when she wants to confess." I said to them.

"What do you mean? It can't be that bad."

"Hinata was trying to confess. She said, 'Naruto-kun... I-I Love-!" She got interrupted by Naruto. 'I am sorry, Hinata. I have a mission, I will talk to you later!' That's what he said." I told the one of her tries.

"He didn't even let her finish?!?!"

"Yeah... I then try to ask him, and he didn't remembered..." I couldn't defend Naruto.

"Then, what about you Tenten?" Ino changed to her.

"Ah... Well... Neji asked me to a date next week." Tenten said with a slight blush.

"Kyaaa!" We all exclaimed happy for her.

"Saki, your birthday is in a week. Are you going to do anything especial?" Sakura asked me.

"Not really. If things work out, I am not going to work that day, and I will meet with Natsu." I said to them.

"He hasn't said anything?"

"No, but it doesn't matter to me. I am just going to be 19 years old." I said to them with a smile.

"But-"

"And I don't like big parties."

They let it go, but weren't convinced about leaving me just do that.

"So, when are you starting your work as the right hand of the Hokage?"

"Tomorrow, but I am not sure when is he going to arrive. Shizune will tell me the things I need to know and do as the right hand." I said to them.

They nodded.

"Then, shouldn't you sleep early?"

"Nah. I am going to be fine." I said to them.

+++++++++++ The next morning...

"Ugh..." I said massaging my head.

"Who told you to get drunk a day before work?" Shikamaru said while looking at me.

"But we don't get together too much anymore..." I said while I drank a pill to help my headache.

Shikamaru left because he had other things to do. I was waiting for Shizune to come. She was going to teach me what to do. After 15 minutes, my head wasn't as bad, and Shizune also came.

"I am sorry for being late. I still have some work regarding Tsunade-sama, and- Oh, well... Let get started." Shizune said to me.

I nodded.