5.

A month passed, and I told my friends about it, I also told my brothers, and they were getting ready to kill him, but I told them they were in jail. They weren't convinced, but I told them it was fine. I had already put him in a Genjutsu that made him suffer.

"I think it would be better if Sakura and Sasuke go. They will manage." Kakashi-sensei said to me.

"No Naruto?" I asked him.

He smiled.

"We both know he will complain being a third wheel."

I laughed and nodded.

"I will tell them to come here as soon as possible."

I left, and summoned two cats.

"Give this massage." I am gave them orders to who give, and then they disappeared.

I sighed. I was not fine. All my relationships end badly. They were psychos or trash. Maybe I am not fit to date. I had promised my friends to go to a party today. Tomorrow was my free day, and I wouldn't have to go work.

"Sakiiii..." Sakura protested.

"Yes?" I said looking at the papers.

"You know today is girls night! Can't you do something?" Sakura asked me with puppy eyes.

"I know, but I can't influence the Hokage's decisions like that." I said without looking at her.

"Oh, sure you can. You can give him a blow-"

"What are you guys talking?" Sasuke-nii came walking to us.

I glared at Sakura.

"I was telling Saki how to deal with exes. With a blow in the head." Sakura said with a smile.

Sasuke-nii just blinked, and didn't questioned further.

"Well, the Hokage is waiting for you two." I said to them.

"Who would have guessed that Kakashi-sensei becoming Hokage..." Sakura said under her breath.

Sasuke-nii agreed silently.

They went inside, and then Sasuke got out. Sakura got out a little after him.

"I am going to make it to girls night!" Sakura said excited.

"How did you did it?" I asked her.

"You know. I have my ways." She said with a wink.

I roles my eyes, and made her go. The night came, and I got ready for the party. I then teleported in front of the place. Music was loud, and lights illuminated the street. I went my inside, and decide to get something to drink. I chose a blue drink, and it was sweet. I ordered one more while I waited for my friends.

"You look lonely. Want company?"

I rolled my eyes annoyed.

"She already got company."

I recognized that voice, and looked up.

"Ka-"

"Yes, I am Kai." Kakashi-sensei interrupted me.

The other guy left cursing, and Kakashi-sensei sat besides me.

"I am going to guess this was part of the deal with Sakura." I said taking a sip of my drink.

Kakashi-sensei just laugh it off.

"You seemed out of it this week." He asked me worried.

I sighed.