A Wannabe-Roselia-producer's Height [Hayami Minato]

As much as it's unbelievable, I admit finding it funny how that Roselia-producer wannabe of RAISE A SUILEN, Chiyu Tamade is actually shorter than Roselia's drummer, Ako Udagawa, by the difference between 140cm for the former and 148cm for the latter.

  Not only that, but she seems to have that stereotypical cat behavior of hating baths. How very childish of such a person who claims she's a "kind, generous producer" when she's actually arrogant and embarrassing her school wearing her school uniform put of their premises when we're not suppose wear them out of academies. That attitude of hers can really damage the reputation of her school.
_________________________________________
Likes: 97.9B

Lisa Imai: What?! LMAO!

Sayo Hikawa: I didn't think you'd have that card hidden somewhere.

Rui Yashio: Impressive way to critise someone wearing their uniform all too casually.

Hayami Minato: Rui Yashio- I mean students aren't allowed to go anywhere casually with their uniforms on, right.

Rui Yashio: Hayami Minato- Yes, that is one thing to keep in mind.

Ako Udagawa: RAS's leader is shorter than me by that much?!

Masuki Satou: Hey, not a bad way to desribe all that, actually.

Chisato Shirasagi: I actually agree with the whole false claim and wearing school uniforms on a casual basis part.

Reona Nyubara: Hina Hikawa-sama! This is funny!

Hina Hikawa: ROFL!

Chiyu Tamade: Hey! Not funny Yukina Minato!

Yukina Minato: Chiyu Tamade- You got the wrong person. That's Hayami, not me.

Hayami Minato: Chiyu Tamade- You're definitely blind. Need to see an optician for an optical appointment. Oh wait, you've already been blinded by your own ego that you can't see that Roselia is completely independant of a second party.

Misaki Okasawa: Woah! That's a direct hit!

Hagumi Kitazawa: Hahahaha! You tell her, Hayami-senpai!

Koyuki Kimura: LMFAO!

Touko Kirigaya: LMAO! Nice roast, Minato-senpai!

Ako Udagawa: Wow! Hayami-senpai, you really have a nerve of steel!

Chiyu Tamade: Stop bullying me, Yukina Minato! This isn't funny!

Koyuki Kimura: Chiyu Tamade- Wrong person again!