I Never Mentioned This [Hayami Minato]

You all might already know me as the 2nd vocalist, 2nd guitarist and 1st violinist of Roselia, but I never told anyone this something of mine.

I've played many other instruments well in the past, that was to help me with my professional musician side. Those also helped me to fix any mistake my band makes. I've even tried foreign instruments such as the Chinese Guzheng or Erhu and other foreign historical instruments.

I also have experience in DJ Turntables, in this way I was able to help Misaki Okusawa with her mistakes during a practice session with Hello! Happy World that I attend to assist.

Mind you, I have many notebooks, one notebook for each instrument. I have remembered everything from their history to how to play them perfectly. But it has been a very long time since I last touched one of them. o(╥﹏╥)

So what do you say? Is this the way I am going to devote myself with the largest of my musical self to Roselia?
_________________________________________
Likes:99.K

Lisa Imai: You bet that increases your perfection and devotion.

Yukina Minato: It's been very long since you touched other instruments. But today, you reveal this secret in you and that's the second best thing about my sister devoting herself to Roselia.

Ako Udagawa: What!?!? You played other things before being who you are now? That's so cool!!!

Kaoru Seta: My, what spark. This is what made you so competitive in any musical competition. I am thankful that you have guided my band mates to success.

Misaki Okusawa: At times, you're strict; sometimes sweet. But you don't need to change that. Your experience is what helped me a lot. Thank you, Hayami-senpai.

Sayo Hikawa: If you devoted yourself to many kinds of music, then you highly devote yourself to Roselia even more than before.

Chisato Shirasagi: Well, you don't need to hide it. Miyako has that in common with you.

Aya Maruyama: That's right. There's no need to be shy about your past experience.

Eve Wakiyama: You'll do everything to keep Roselia in professional shape. Keep at it!

Ran Mitake: It never hurts to be an expert at something big, you know. Just be the same professional that you always are.

Himari Uehara: No matter what you do, don't let anything stop your professionalism in Roselia at all. Take it to the top!

Kasumi Toyama: Yeah! What everyone else said. You're the best friend of Roselia I have. Everything about you is the best of yourself, even that cold determination to reach for perfection.

Rimi Ushigome: Kasumi-chan is right. Don't back down from this anymore.

Hayami Minato: ... Everyone, I never knew that you support me like this after the truth is out.

Maya Yamato: Your perfection is what made your ambition for Roselia so strong.

Kokoro Tsuramaki: You're the best as you always are. Don't change a thing, Haya!!!

Hayami Minato: There's nothing for me to change about myself for this. Thank you, everyone.