Forgotten Violin [Yukina Minato]

Apparently, Chiyū Tamade had a violin sitting around in her place for a long time and it wasn't on her own choice because she was forced to play violin by her mother. I don't why why would she trust me or Hayami when she could've passed it over to Rui Yashio, as well.

I honestly wasn't seeing any reason for me to refuse, so I guess it's at use with my sister and ocassionally myself.
_________________________________________
Likes: 90.M

Chiyū Tamade: I thought you both could use it because Hayami was thr most predominate violinist in Roselia, plus Rui Yashio and I barely know each other.

Rui Yashio: It would make sense to give it away to me, as well. Though it also works handing your violin to Minato-san (Yukina).

Hayami Minato: At least it's in good hands now. I'm glad I'm not confused with Yukina again, too.

Yukina Minato: I thought it would've been because of your new layered haircut, I suppose not when our names are obvious on the screen.

Mashiro Kurata: Yeah, maybe it was the best idea.

Rokka Asahi: I didn't know she actually had one still in her apartment until now.

Lisa Imai: Well, some things are meant to be given up on when you can't make the time for them, after all.

Tomoe Udagawa: Getting some of that breathing space from all that is the best escape you can ever reach up for.

Tae Hanazono: Ooh, intetesting stuff.

Aya Maruyama: Do you both want to use it on-stage or on practice?

Hayami Minato: Usually, we have it used in solo practice sessions when at home.