Histoire Orchestral Collabration [Hayami Minato]

I was proud to participate in composing Histore by Fantôme Iris's string orchestral part

  I was proud to participate in composing Histore by Fantôme Iris's string orchestral part. I was told by their drummer, Daimon Kusunoki (stage name D), that thier vocalist, Felix Louis-Claude Mont D'or (stage name FELIX), has played violin with his brother when they were younger.

  I didn't expect that from them, but I wasn't really surprised as he was from a French aristocratic family (I'm not trying to be racist, just saying). But I was sure that an orchestra was needed to fufill the whole song's emotional balance. Listening to this song again, I was moved by Louis-Claude-san's voice sending out an emotional call.

  Speaking of, Roselia has received a letter from the said vocalist asking if they can have a collaboration live. But there's a problem with music genres: Roselia is a Gothic Japanese Rock band, whereas Fantôme Iris is a Gothic Japanese Visual-Kei band.

  At the moment, Roselia is still having discussions of this collaboration live. My father said it's fine as long as we can manage to make it. If any of you from Fantôme Iris are reading this post, you are most likely noticed or mentioned via tags. Once we have our decision made, you will soon receive a letter from Roselia as a reply.
_________________________________________
Likes: 740 T Likes

Misaki Okusawa: Wow! You're going to have a collavoration with an adult band?

Kasumi Toyama: No way! I'll look forward to it.

Yukina Minato: It was an unexpecting, yet a great oppertunity to receive a message from a band with common themes as us.

Sayo Hikawa: We are greatly honoured to receive such, but our discussions have yet been concluded wheter to participate with Fantôme Iris or not.

Lisa Imai: It sounds really exciting, don't you think?

Kaoru Seta: Let me know about the details soon, my dear. I will be sure to be of specation of the event.

Hayami Minato: I'll see if I can arrange.

Himari Uehera: I can't wait, Hayami-senpai!!!

Rimi Ushigome: Good luck with it!

Chisato Shirasagi: Best of luck to both Roselia and Fantôme Iris.

Hayami Minato: I've just said that we haven't gotten our discussions done with. Why is everyone so excited about this?

Kokoro Tsurumaki: I'll be cheering you on!

Yukina Minato: So many are jumping th gun.

Ako Udagawa: Geez... So many...

Rinko Shirokane: I guess they're looking forward to the confirmed performance.

Felix Louis-Claude Mont D'or: Well, it appears you have a lot of friends seeing what we're up to, Ms. Minato.

Hayami Minato: I have a sister named Yukina and just mentioning "Minato" can confuse us if we're both around in the same place, so just call me "Hayami"  in such cases, Louis-Claude-san.

Arisa Ichigaya: Eh? Isn't that the vocalist of Fantôme Iris talking to you?

Yukina Minato: Sure is.

Felix Louis-Claude Mont D'or: Fantôme Iris will be looking forward to your reply soon, Roselia.

Hayami Minato: Thank you for your patience, Fantôme Iris.