A Feminine Hobby [Hayami Minato]

  As a member of the Haneoka Girls' High School Drama Club, I'm not only an actress, but also one of the costume designers

  As a member of the Haneoka Girls' High School Drama Club, I'm not only an actress, but also one of the costume designers. I therefore have not done any of such sewings or other things as of being a part of Roselia, but I finally got back into the crafts.

  I sometimes would even work with my band's keyboardist and costume designer, Rinko Shirokane, in designing and creating the band members' costunes for different live events. Even doing some embroidery was required in some costumes at the Drama Club, so I was able to return to that as well. I thought I wouldn't say his but, I feel so at ease when I do some crochet, embroidery or other such things; it's quite fun.
_________________________________________
Likes: 198.M

Rinko Shirokane: Well, I feel the same when I play the piano. I'm glad you seem to enjoy doing these things with me.

Yukina Minato: But of course, you do exced our expectations in really stunning designs.

Sayo Hikawa: I never thought that you would feel that way in assisting Shirokane-san.

Ako Udagawa: I'm really happy that you found something fun to do.

Chisato Shirasagi: You really are as feminine with such hobbies, Hayami-chan.

Kaoru Seta: Indeed, you have moved a prince beyond words with such delightful doings. You truly are a princess.

Hayami Minato: Thanks... I suppose. But it's not much of a big deal.