Another Violinist In A Band?! [Hayami Minato]

To think that Roselia was the only known band with a violinist, I indeed never thought this new band by the name of Morfonica had a violinist as well

  But unlike us, Roselia has a keyboardist. Morfonica, on the other hand, does not have a keyboardist, which I'm not suprised with, considering Hello! Happy World having a DJ instead of a keyboardist.

  Aside from that, the members of this band are from the prestigious wealthy school, Tsukinomori Girls' Academy. Also, I noticed that their violinist looks like my girlfriend, Kaoru Seta. The first person I've ever seen to look like her, actually. Their drummer is the band leader instead of the vocalist, which is another thing I didn't exepect.

  Perhaps Roselia and Morfonica can meet up someday in the future to collaborate, but not without a trial performance to test their skills, of course.
_________________________________________
Likes: 479.M

Yukina Minato: I've listened to their song, "Daylight" and I'm not going to lie; it was really something of our standerd.

Sayo Hikawa: I, too, did not expect such a band would have a violinist aside from us, Hayami-san.

Ako Udagawa: Their drummer is the band leader?! That's cool, though you and Yukina-san are still the coolest leaders!

Rinko Shirokane: That was really observant of you, Hayami-san. Unlike us, Morfonica really doesn't have a keyboardist.

Kaoru Seta: Am I seeing my self in a new form?

Hayami Minato: No, dear. It's just their violinist that looks a lot like you.

Kokoro Tsuramaki: You're right! Their violinist does look like Kaoru-kun!

Misaki Okusawa: Oh. That's rather unexpected. I really thought Roselia would be the only band with a violinist.

Yukina Minato: I agree.

Lisa Imai: Ooh~ a new band! Don't try to be rivals with their violinist, Hayami and Yukina~!

Hayami Minato: As if we'll do that.

Kasumi Toyama: Even I thought Roselia was the only band with someone on the violin! But Hayami-senpai, you're a multi-instrumentalist, right?

Hayami Minato: Well, you're not wrong, Toyama-san.

Chisato Shirasagi: Now that I see it, you're right about their violinist looking like Kaoru.

Ran Mitake: I guess that is never expected.

Aya Maruyama: But it's cool that they have a violinist, too!

Ako Udagawa: Maybe you should ask them about their skill level?

Hayami Minato: I'm not sure if there is anyone I know from their school, but I'll see if we can get in touch.

Kaoru Seta: Do not fall for their violinist, Hayami-chan. For I have seen much better.

Hayami Minato: I get you. Don't worry, Kaoru.