I Have Azur-Pyrokinesis [Hayami Minato]

(Author's Note: This was based on another Instagram roleplay I did with my friend, Annette-Dancer.)

I need some help guys, does anyone know a lot about Pyrokinesis?

The thing is, when my friend, Koyuki Kimura, told me that the person who nearly murdered her was a high school girl that envied her, my anger intensified and I had blue fire on me from my rage.

Because of that, I now have to wear some black, fitting gloves all the time. I need someone to help me to control my Azur-Pyrokinesis; Manipulation of Blue Fire. I suppose Yukina Minato also has Azur-Pyrokinesis.

Pyrokinesis requires serious control; any reckless use of it will make thing wrong. Do suggest from these requirement.

1) Control when not in use on command.
2) Manipulation when in use on command.
3) How not to damage with touch by accident.
4) Very Important: How to explain myself about this to others.
_________________________________________
Likes: 87.K

Ako Udagawa: I see in Neo-Fantasy Online that they use a kind of spell to control fire.

Yukina Minato: I got it too. Our parents know that we're magical too. They're fine with it.

Sayo Hikawa: For question 1, I believe staying calm and some meditation could help. Aske Wakiyama-san about meditation.

Rinko Shirokane: If you can be honest about this, I think people will accept you. Just don't abuse your powers.

Lisa Imai: Pyrokinesis is something I can't explain. Sorry.

Chisato Shirasagi: 1) Have self-control and focus on not to misuse. It's best to have self-dicipline and calmness too. I'm also a magical girl.

Aya Maruyama: I have Hydrokinesis; Manipulation of Water.

Moca Aoba: I think you're a spirit, Hayami-senpai.

Hayami Minato: Don't make me misuse my Azur-Pyrokinesis, Aoba-san. It's harder to control your powers than you think.

Ran Mitake: She's right, Moca. Don't make her too angry.

Hayami Minato: I can't simply let my emotions control my actions.

Yukina Minato: I don't think your girlfriend is online. You can be honest and show her to let her know that you do have Azur-Pyrokinesis.

Hayami Minato: But, what if nobody can accept me?

Kokoro Tsuramaki: When you have control over this properly, everyone will accept you. I just know it.

Hayami Minato: I guess... Thanks for your possitivity, Tsuramaki-san.

Misaki Okusawa: Well, I don't really mind about your fire powers. Just be careful with them.